"Thank you Lauren, if you look back in the thread you can see that Leslie also suggested debug mode too. We are publishing only to HTML5 a..."
- 10 months ago09/09/19 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"Any news on a fix for this? We are interested in using the Tin can features, but can't until a user can relaunch the content!"
- 11 months ago08/23/19 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
R Rothrock started a new discussion Closed captioning broken in Chrome
"We are seeing a problem with captioning in Chrome vs IE 11 when publishing to html5. In Chrome the captions and the audio volume controls..."
- 1 year ago05/23/19 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Updated to 3.26 and still have the same issue."
- over 1 year ago03/26/19 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Hmm that is going to be a problem since we are publishing to HTML5-only and all major browsers are ending support for Flash in a couple o..."
- over 1 year ago03/25/19 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. Unfortunately, as best I can tell, that article for LMS debugging is only for SCORM/AICC? In an HTMl5 xAPI publish there i..."
- over 1 year ago03/25/19 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Sorry the Storyline version was in the post that got wiped by the bot test. I'm using Storyline 3.19. Thanks for the tip. The course doe..."
- over 1 year ago03/22/19 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
R Rothrock started a new discussion Bookmarking not working in LMS with Tin Can
"[VERY ANNOYING RANT] Why is your forum asking me to prove I'm not a bot? I've been a member here for quite some time and have a long hist..."
- over 1 year ago03/22/19 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
R Rothrock started a new discussion Custom LMS behavior updating to HTML5
"We are in the process of replacing all of our Flash reliant published courses with HTML5 only published courses. In the past we had a ne..."
- over 1 year ago11/29/18 at 12:03 am (UTC)
"So if a package is html5 only there won't be a story.swf nor a story_flash.html, those will only show up if there is some reliance on Fla..."
- over 1 year ago11/27/18 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
R Rothrock started a new discussion How to tell package publishing settings?
"We are working on removing all Flash-y content (.swf and .flv) files from our LMS. We have a process where developers (decentralized hund..."
- over 1 year ago11/27/18 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
R Rothrock replied to the discussion HTML5 Version is not calling RetrieveStateData() of the LMS.JS
"I know this thread is old, but I'm wondering if there was ever a resolution? We also have some custom code in the lms.js file that isn't ..."
- over 1 year ago11/26/18 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
"Is there any way to tell from a zip file published for LMS that it was set to HTML5 only? I notice in the meta.xml file there is a flash..."
- over 1 year ago11/21/18 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"He wasn't using zoom regions, but did have video. He removed the video slides as a test and the swf files went away. But of course the vi..."
- over 1 year ago11/21/18 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I will check with the developer of this package. Do you know if this is more common in older builds or does it happen with the..."
- over 1 year ago11/21/18 at 12:12 am (UTC)
R Rothrock started a new discussion Storyline 360 HTML5-only package contains .swf
"We are in the process of removing all Flash-based content from our LMS. A developer has given us a packaged published using Storyline 360..."
- over 1 year ago11/20/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"Darn. I was hoping there was some kind of systemic thing that would tell us. Some way of knowing just from the number. As I mentioned we..."
- over 1 year ago11/01/18 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Yes I'm getting the additional numbers. They may not be the same, but I can't see any easy way to tell, for example, if 3.3.15007.0 is SL..."
- over 1 year ago10/29/18 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"I can't send the whole package — I don't know what is in the rest of the course and it may be proprietary. I have extracted the metadata ..."
- over 1 year ago10/25/18 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
R Rothrock started a new discussion Understanding Storyline 360 vs 3 published zips
"We are working on the Flash end-of-life and having to go back through thousands of Storyline published zip files to see if they contain F..."
- over 1 year ago10/24/18 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for confirming that. I think the "Rise" test publish I was provided was mislabeled and not Rise at all! However I do now have s..."
- over 1 year ago10/24/18 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago10/24/18 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"I too have a "flagged" post. There really isn't anything that makes it obvious that my post is flagged and/or what will happen after that..."
- over 1 year ago10/11/18 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
R Rothrock started a new discussion Rise package includes .swf files?
"We are trying to figure out what to do with our catalog of wbt courses with regards to the upcoming end-of-life of the Flash plugin. We h..."
- over 1 year ago10/11/18 at 8:52 pm (UTC)