"Hi, Leslie, Font files have been successfully shared! Thank you. Sincerely, Rachel"
- almost 2 years ago02/27/18 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Leslie, I just tried replying to Anna, and the email bounced back. I was trying to send some files. Is there somewhere on the Artic..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/18 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Leslie, Got the second one! Our email security changed recently at work, and all the Articulate Support emails went somewhere odd. ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/18 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Leslie, I haven't received Anna's reply, or your recent email with the reply. Not sure why it hasn't come through. It also isn't in..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/18 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Leslie, I have not heard anything yet about my case with Articulate Support, and it's been 5 days. I also cannot locate my email ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/18 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"I tried the steps above, and no luck. I just submitted my case to Articulate Support to see if there's a bug going on in the course. I ha..."
- almost 2 years ago02/21/18 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately, the information in the rest of the course is proprietary information, so I can't share it on the E-learning Heroes site."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/18 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Hello! I actually had all the text in the header. There was a mobile issue on Storyline 2 a couple years ago where the body text didn't ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/18 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
Rachel Craig started a new discussion Marker Issues-Storyline 2
"Hello, everyone! I am updating a course in Storyline 2, and I'm having issues with my markers. I edited the markers so part of it is bol..."
- almost 2 years ago02/09/18 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
Rachel Craig replied to the discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"I've had a similar issue. One of the things I did was go into the Course Catalog, edit the course and changing the Compatibility mode to ..."
- 2 years ago11/06/17 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
Rachel Craig started a new discussion Bullet Point formatting in Storyline 2
"Hello! I am working on a course that (sadly) uses bullet points. I am unable to format the bullet points, however. My font is white, and ..."
- 2 years ago10/23/17 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Alyssa, I'm using Replay 1. It is saved to my local C drive. The video is an MP4, and plays fine on its own. The audio doesn't wor..."
- over 2 years ago05/24/17 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Tiffany, These tools look very similar to Articulate Replay, which we already have. Do you know if you can upload videos to screen c..."
- over 2 years ago05/24/17 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
Rachel Craig started a new discussion Looking for video editing software
"Hi! My company is looking to purchase video editing software. I'm a newbie in video editing, so I'm looking for something easy to use. I..."
- over 2 years ago05/24/17 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
Rachel Craig started a new discussion Sound disappears in my Replay videos
"Hi! I am currently editing a project in Replay. I import a .mp4 video, and the first time it plays, it's fine. The second time it pl..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/17 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Crystal, OK, that sort of makes sense. What would be the best way to build a course that exits at the end if the exit trigger won't ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/17/17 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Crystal! My company uses IE more than Chrome, and usually when I have issues, it's because of IE. It seemed so odd to have a..."
- almost 3 years ago04/17/17 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
Rachel Craig started a new discussion Tempshare publishing and Storyline 3
"Hello! Hello! I just published a Storyline 3 file to Tempshare, and I can't get my exit course button to work in Chrome. It did work in ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/14/17 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Crystal, The fact that the article linked above talks about adding a feature where stakeholders can sign into Articulate Review with..."
- 3 years ago12/12/16 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Ashley, I understand why we don't have e-mails about Studio and Storyline, as we won't get new software or updates until "sometime i..."
- 3 years ago11/30/16 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Ashley, I find it very frustrating that there isn't really an answer for when Storyline 3 will be released, other than "sometime in ..."
- 3 years ago11/30/16 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Mark, What will be the new features for Storyline 3? Will the HTML5 only publishing, dials, and HTML5 compliant format be some of th..."
- 3 years ago11/30/16 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"That's the main issue I have with it too, Fraser. Not that there is a new software, but that Storyline 360 (or 2.5 or 3) isn't being offe..."
- 3 years ago11/30/16 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Phil, A progress bar would be fantastic in Storyline! I'm about 95% sure our company is sticking with Storyline 2, but I would love ..."
- 3 years ago11/17/16 at 4:30 pm (UTC)