"I am experiencing the same issue. I found a work around...if I right click on the waveform and choose Export, I can see the filename. Th..."
- over 4 years ago01/03/18 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karen, Meridian applied a patch to our production site over the weekend. This patch appears to have been successful. Our LMS Admin ..."
- almost 5 years ago10/23/17 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Hello Karen, we have not found a solution yet. A patch was installed but it did not fix the issue. We are waiting to hear if the versio..."
- almost 5 years ago10/18/17 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, We have uploaded to SCORM Cloud and it works fine there. We exported in SCORM 1.2. We are wondering if it is an issue with ..."
- almost 5 years ago09/07/17 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Rachel Horton started a new discussion Unable to access Rise course in IE11 via Meridian LMS
"We published a Rise course to Meridian LMS. It opens via Chrome. It does NOT open via Internet Explorer 11. Does anyone have any insig..."
- almost 5 years ago09/06/17 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"This is wonderful news! Thank you so much."
- almost 5 years ago08/30/17 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Any idea of timeline? We are in the midst of determining which tools we will be using for major projects this Fiscal Year and this is a ..."
- 5 years ago07/12/17 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"I see that there is now the ability to 'send a copy' of a Rise course to another developer. But what about working on the same project a..."
- 5 years ago07/10/17 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley. Can you please explain the steps to achieve #3 above...bypassing the cover page. Thank you."
- 5 years ago07/06/17 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Lisa and Justin. I would like to see the option to turn the Menu on or off. As James mentions...Rise is refreshing. The m..."
- 5 years ago07/06/17 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"Hello again. Is there way to find the 'content text' of a Rise course in the published Zip folder? I can see the images and documents I..."
- 5 years ago07/05/17 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Tricia. It helps to know that he is in the Preview. CTRL+A did not work in Edit. But it does in Preview. You're right...not..."
- 5 years ago06/14/17 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"Tricia, so your saying he copies every piece of text? That seems very cumbersome as I can't grab all of the text (headings, body, etc.) ..."
- 5 years ago06/13/17 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
Rachel Horton started a new discussion Ongoing content revisions in Rise
"Hello Articulate Community, For those using Rise, how are you handling future edits of a Rise project without the ability to Find and Re..."
- 5 years ago06/13/17 at 7:10 pm (UTC)