Rachel Ingram published a new E-Learning Example Storyline: Interactive Photo Office Demo
"Here’s an interactive photo office demo that’s a great example of how you can make any topic engaging and fun."
- over 5 years ago07/01/15 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
- 7 years ago12/23/13 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Louise, in case you still need help for your next project... I encountered the same issue and jotted down a "cheat sheet" to make sure..."
- 7 years ago12/22/13 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"I really like your template, David. Adding shadows to the "cut-out" images really makes a difference. Wish I would've thought of that!"
- over 7 years ago10/25/13 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"I can't remember the last time I used clip art! Fun challenge - here's my attempt: https://googledrive.com/host/0B3e6lSHlgNmbUGdSMUZiVm52..."
- over 7 years ago10/24/13 at 5:57 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Mariann! I really enjoyed your template, too. Definitely impressed that you built everything from shapes - it looks pretty sharp."
- over 7 years ago10/04/13 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"Haha noted. Thank you, David!"
- over 7 years ago10/03/13 at 7:59 am (UTC)