"The difference between the european and north american elearning market is bigger than a lot of people think. Due to my experiences in bo..."
- almost 6 years ago05/07/14 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Rand, yes, you can jump to any place of a scene. Perhaps it is easier to explain it in that way: Jump to Slide: You can choose any sli..."
- almost 6 years ago05/06/14 at 12:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Rand, Q1: You can handle a "Scene" as a chapter Q2: Yes - Just insert the trigger action: "Jump to scene" and you can navigate to the ..."
- almost 6 years ago05/05/14 at 3:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Rand, normally you should see in the story view on the right side the section "Triggers". Here is the function "Jump to next slide - ..."
- almost 6 years ago05/05/14 at 2:44 am (UTC)
Ralf Baum replied to the discussion Tips & Best Practices for Creating ADA/508 Compliant Modules?
"As important as the technical aspect is the main idea behind 508 compliance. The main idea is that you provide the content in a manner th..."
- almost 6 years ago05/02/14 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"and one thing is very important: Your Presenter source file (*.ppta) has to be in the same folder as the PowerPoint-File that you are ope..."
- almost 6 years ago04/25/14 at 8:30 am (UTC)
"Important is only your machine. The display has no impact on the screenshot."
- almost 6 years ago04/25/14 at 6:36 am (UTC)
"The display of your computer does not affect the quality of your screencast. The only consideration would be that your system shouldn't ..."
- almost 6 years ago04/25/14 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"There is no option to keep an eye on the best quality as possible. This is just a security factor for your work. Example: You produce st..."
- almost 6 years ago04/24/14 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"Kimberly, I can understand your point. I think the main question for companies is: Do we have the budget for a commercial LMS or do we w..."
- almost 6 years ago04/24/14 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
"This is my Storyline blog: http://storyline-experte.de/blog It's in german "
- almost 6 years ago04/16/14 at 5:57 am (UTC)
"My favorite hint for larger projects with a lot of elements. You needn`t have to click on each eye-icon in the timeline if you would like..."
- over 6 years ago11/07/13 at 4:57 am (UTC)