"@Stephanie - Wow! A very impressive and elegant effect. I can't imagine how much time must have gone into creating that. This is exact..."
- over 9 years ago02/25/11 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"@Patricio- Nice adaptation of Tom's magazine-inspired design idea. Thanks very much for sharing the actual PPT/animation also."
- over 9 years ago02/25/11 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"FreePlay Music is one of my favorites: http://freeplaymusic.com/"
- over 9 years ago02/24/11 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
Randy Borum started a new discussion Any interest in sharing PPT animations?
"I wondered if there might be any interest on this forum for sharing ideas about using PPT animations to create a particular effect -- per..."
- over 9 years ago02/24/11 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"@Simon- Good suggestion for selecting a field of artifacts and environmental conditions for a theme. Because its an academic course, I c..."
- over 9 years ago02/24/11 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"@Maria - Nice use video-slide juxtaposition. Thanks for sharing this example. "
- over 9 years ago02/24/11 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"@Mark - This is very, very helpful - and quite a range of educational settings. I very much appreciate the effort and the shared resour..."
- over 9 years ago02/21/11 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"@ Steve: Facilitation and Artifacts - These are useful anchors. Thank you. The lens idea is conceptually quite intriguing. I enjoy t..."
- over 9 years ago02/21/11 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"David Anderson said: ASU's W.P. Carey school is doing some great using e-learning to support their in-class program. I like how they vary..."
- over 9 years ago02/21/11 at 6:45 am (UTC)
"@Patricio: Very creative! I have thought quite a bit about how to incorporate animation into my courses. Like you, I like the idea of ..."
- over 9 years ago02/21/11 at 6:40 am (UTC)
Randy Borum started a new discussion iAny awesome eLearning examples for traditional academc courses?
"So many of the inspiring eLearning examples I've seen are for corporate trainings or for short, focused messages like Mike Enders' excell..."
- over 9 years ago02/20/11 at 8:01 pm (UTC)