"Thanks Ashely, Most of the slow-down occurs during the "why isn't this working?" phase, which I'm already past thanks to the help from t..."
- over 4 years ago04/03/17 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy! Case submitted. Cheers! -Ray "
- over 4 years ago03/31/17 at 11:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Thanks very much for your workaround! I would never have guessed that Restore on Mouse Leave would be able to hide a layer--I ..."
- over 4 years ago03/31/17 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
"I'm using Storyline 360 and having trouble with Restore on Mouse Leave. I've uploaded the partially-implemented interaction (just enough ..."
- over 4 years ago03/31/17 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
"I usually audio edit in Adobe Audition, which allows you to choose peak or RMS normalization (I usually use peak, though). Audition has a..."
- over 4 years ago03/22/17 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael and Walt. Shortly after I posted I realized I could duplicate the placards and use the Align and Distribute tools on them..."
- over 4 years ago03/17/17 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
Ray Cole replied to the discussion Changing all pictures in a project, Articulate 360
"Since the *.story file is actually stored as a zip archive, one possibility is to copy your story file to a test folder and then rename t..."
- over 4 years ago03/17/17 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
Ray Cole started a new discussion Move Triggers and Motion Paths
"Is there a dedicated forum thread for feature requests? I am creating a "personnel review" interaction for a course I'm working on. The ..."
- over 4 years ago03/16/17 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
"A somewhat crude, but simple, way to make a solid color background "disappear" is to: Import the picture into Storyline. Click it. C..."
- over 4 years ago03/16/17 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Michael, thank you so much for the fast reply! Yes, setting the layer properties to Reset to Initial State does prevent the strange butto..."
- over 4 years ago03/06/17 at 7:33 pm (UTC)