"I've tested this out a bit more and I think regardless of whether your Storyline design size is set to a 4:3 ratio, when it is displayed ..."
- over 6 years ago05/31/17 at 10:26 am (UTC)
"I've been looking at this recently and the best I've come up with so far is the following. To make an iframe responsive add it to a <..."
- over 6 years ago05/30/17 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
- over 9 years ago04/02/14 at 1:47 am (UTC)
""Eat the elephant in chunks". http://www.formativelearning.co.uk/interactive-fun-poster A bit juvenile in its design. Made my kids ..."
- over 9 years ago03/05/14 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Raymond M started a new discussion Storyline and HTML5 video & audio?
"Having recently developed a traditional webpage that contained video and audio, I was well aware of making available .mp4/.ogg/.webm vide..."
- almost 10 years ago02/05/14 at 2:46 am (UTC)
"You can install the Lame mp3 encoder for audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq_i18n?s=install&i=lame-mp3"
- almost 10 years ago02/05/14 at 2:30 am (UTC)
"You could set the SCORM module in Moodle, so that you don't use its menu but use the menu in the Storyline instead. Would look far neater..."
- almost 10 years ago12/05/13 at 4:00 am (UTC)
Raymond M commented on the article Transform Infographics Into Interactive Graphics #12
"I was inspired to develop a simple example from an infographic of "The Wall" from Game of Thrones. Original infographic: http://wind-u..."
- 10 years ago11/26/13 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"Nice template! I've downloaded it and had a look, but can't see the drag and drop slide - have a missed something or just being plain s..."
- almost 11 years ago02/20/13 at 8:30 am (UTC)
"The IMS/SCORM resource tools are problematic for Moodle 2.0+, the first release which didn't show IMS/SCORM pacakes correctly. As the man..."
- almost 11 years ago02/20/13 at 6:08 am (UTC)