Reagan Morris replied to the discussion Passing results from one results slide to another?
"Ideally, numbers. But I think a pass/fail would suffice."
- almost 3 years ago05/01/17 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
Reagan Morris started a new discussion Passing results from one results slide to another?
"Hi all. I'm currently tasked with creating a quiz that, if you don't get a high enough result, you get a new set of questions to answer. ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/28/17 at 2:48 am (UTC)
"Interestingly, if I highlight text in the description of the button stack and create a hyperlink, the link works fine."
- 3 years ago02/22/17 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Case #01020318 Bitly didn't fix it..... so I'm thinking browsers might have an issue with & signs coming from something other than a..."
- 3 years ago02/22/17 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I'll give that a go (the network we'll be giving this course to may not have access to bitly) and see how it goes. Will s..."
- 3 years ago02/22/17 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
"Is there a way to get you the URL without posting it here. It's an internal one that likely won't work for anyone here, but I'd rather pl..."
- 3 years ago02/22/17 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Hrmmmm. That didn't seem to work for me. Just ended up replacing it with "&"."
- 3 years ago02/22/17 at 12:26 am (UTC)
"You can fake bullet points by holding ALT and tapping 7 on your number pad. Alt-7= •"
- 3 years ago02/21/17 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
Reagan Morris started a new discussion URLs that include &
"I'm using a button stack and directing the button to a URL that has an ampersand inside it. Everything looks great in the editor, but whe..."
- 3 years ago02/21/17 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Okay, so it looks like we found a solution. In Totara's SCORM options for completion, there is a Passed and Completed option (as seen in..."
- 3 years ago01/31/17 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley, Thanks for putting me onto SCORM Cloud and for the prompt response. Everything seems to be getting picked up correctly throu..."
- 3 years ago01/31/17 at 7:39 pm (UTC)