"Elizabeth--Bingo! Even though the Selected state showed full color, I did have to select the Format, Recolor option and re-select No Reco..."
- 1 year ago12/08/21 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler started a new discussion States for Images on Free Form Pick One Questions
"A free form pick one question applies two states to image responses: Normal and Selected. Since the default Selected state is not v..."
- 1 year ago12/08/21 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"Oh, that is SO great. My banner image now looks crystal clear. Thanks for the workaround!"
- 2 years ago12/15/20 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Is there any chance of Articulate changing the image compression algorithm in Rise? My banner looks hideous, even though in my source fil..."
- 2 years ago12/14/20 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for posting this fix! The big red X was happening to me and I'm on a deadline. Deselecting Modern Text seems to have re..."
- over 2 years ago09/03/20 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Carla Russo Hello! I am having similar issues as the others, I think? Rise continues to log me out for no reason and doesn't save anythi..."
- over 3 years ago10/09/19 at 12:01 am (UTC)
"Thanks, all, for the input!"
- almost 5 years ago04/27/18 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler started a new discussion Persuasion to Use Articulate Review
"How do other designers help clients move to a new model of reviewing content online via Articulate Review? I work in some highly regulate..."
- almost 5 years ago04/19/18 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler replied to the discussion Embedding stoyline 360 output in a secure (https) site
"Hello Jihyun! I'm wondering if you figured this out...as I'm having the same issue. Any pointers to share?"
- almost 5 years ago04/16/18 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"I also have an interest in using Rise content within WordPress. Is there any guidance available out there?"
- almost 5 years ago03/30/18 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
"You are right...there are two different topics in this thread! Both Rise features in this thread are of interest to independent contracto..."
- almost 6 years ago04/25/17 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, earlier in this thread you wrote "The Collaborators feature is something our team is working on and it's slated for release in Q1..."
- almost 6 years ago04/24/17 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Ashley. I'm so glad these features are in the works!"
- almost 6 years ago02/28/17 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"This is of huge concern for me as well. I am an independent contractor working for several small consulting firms (and also directly with..."
- almost 6 years ago02/27/17 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for responding! I did try "re-assigning" the fonts to the theme (re-selecting them as well as creating an alternate t..."
- 6 years ago11/29/16 at 11:28 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler started a new discussion Custom Font Themes
"I am building a course in SL360 using a client's font, which I purchased. The font theme was imported to SL360 when I imported some slide..."
- 6 years ago11/29/16 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler replied to the discussion Browser-Sniffing, Instructure's Canvas, and Firefox
"The content does play fine in Firefox when published on SCORMCloud."
- 7 years ago11/06/15 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler started a new discussion Browser-Sniffing, Instructure's Canvas, and Firefox
"I have published a Storyline course for SCORM 1.2, no HTML5, for deployment on Instructure's Canvas platform (an LMS used in many higher ..."
- 7 years ago11/05/15 at 11:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the responses! Since we are not using the Articulate Mobile Player in this instance, we have tried republishing for SCORM 2004..."
- over 7 years ago07/08/15 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"I agree with you that usually the iPad is the "problem child" when it comes to issues like this. We have tested several of the same modu..."
- over 7 years ago07/07/15 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"OK -- thank you!"
- over 7 years ago07/07/15 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler started a new discussion Completion Marking with Tin Can
"I am using the Litmos LMS for a course with many Storyline course modules and video modules. We are publishing for Tin Can, nixing the Ar..."
- over 7 years ago07/07/15 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"Just checking back to see if there is news on this issue. I'm having another new Tin Can-related issue that I will post separately to the..."
- over 7 years ago07/07/15 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Adler started a new discussion Published Pieces and Parts
"I am wondering if there is any information on the logic or structure of the published files folder for a published Storyline course. I wo..."
- over 7 years ago06/21/15 at 7:28 pm (UTC)