"What a nice package of resources on the topic of project management. Very thorough!"
- over 7 years ago01/09/14 at 10:52 am (UTC)
"I was so pleased to find these in my search results. Thank you!"
- over 7 years ago01/09/14 at 10:13 am (UTC)
Renee Lubaway replied to the discussion Job Posting - eLearning Developer Needed - freelancer
"Hi Sue! I just emailed my resume to you. I'm a former educator developing eLearning with Storyline, SMART Board training for teachers an..."
- over 7 years ago12/30/13 at 8:49 am (UTC)
"I agree with the statements about using a voice over with the native dialect so that it is familiar to the learner. But I can see how tha..."
- almost 8 years ago06/18/13 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, The issue has been resolved. The slide properties were set to slide advance automatically although I had set a trigger requiri..."
- 8 years ago06/05/13 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"This was helpful, today. Mine says, "Oops - not yet! Please visit each of the tabs in the Agenda before clicking Next." Thanks!"
- 8 years ago06/05/13 at 9:06 am (UTC)
Renee Lubaway started a new discussion Help with allowing revisit to visited state
"Hi - I'm not sure why but when using a visited state in my course, the user cannot use the tab to re-visit if they choose. The also canno..."
- 8 years ago06/05/13 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"Love this tutorial. Especially like the idea of creating slight transparency on the content item that is over your blurred background. Gr..."
- 8 years ago04/19/13 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for putting these here and in a format easy to add to our templates."
- 8 years ago04/19/13 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Jeanette! Very creative."
- 8 years ago04/19/13 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"This has got the wheels turning in my head . . . I like being pointed to java script support, too. Thank you."
- 8 years ago04/19/13 at 12:09 pm (UTC)
"This is great! I love the design - and familiarity it gives learners who use mobile devices. I was looking for something different, and f..."
- 8 years ago04/19/13 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Christine. I'm using Storyline and this is exactly what I needed."
- 8 years ago03/21/13 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
Renee Lubaway started a new discussion setting number of slides viewed to complete
"My courses include a navigational tour for new users, an option at the start of each course. How can I remove those slides from being inc..."
- 8 years ago03/18/13 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"Very helpful thread. I'm trying to find a way to optimize images for Storyline on my Windows computer where my Storyline is - my Photosho..."
- over 8 years ago03/01/13 at 8:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Chad, I found the best way to do this is to provide a slide of Resources at the very end - I include a reference in the navigational t..."
- over 8 years ago02/25/13 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"Milchele's contribution here is really good! The time estimates are quite accurate, I think. Thanks."
- over 8 years ago02/22/13 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
"I started elearning development during a volatile period when rapid tools were emerging - rapidly! The RFP process took a year and when t..."
- over 8 years ago02/20/13 at 6:51 am (UTC)
"Thanks, I just submitted the file along with the results of a test on each slide"
- over 8 years ago02/19/13 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
Renee Lubaway started a new discussion Storyline typing way slower than I am.
"This problem began recently, perhaps since the December 2012 update. When I type or delete text, move an object using the arrow keys, etc..."
- over 8 years ago02/19/13 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
Renee Lubaway replied to the discussion Change author and hide time when publishing to iPad
"Helpful post! I needed to change the Author name. Thanks!"
- over 8 years ago11/24/12 at 7:21 am (UTC)
Renee Lubaway started a new discussion Scenario ideas needed
"My content experts, and I, are at a loss for ideas for scenarios on our latest course. It's a short course on a state revenue sharing pro..."
- over 8 years ago11/19/12 at 9:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Nancy, your suggestion was timely and useful - I needed a solution quick. I agree I wish I felt comfortable to totally trust that..."
- over 8 years ago10/31/12 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Steve Flowers said: Hi, Renee - Swipe to the right or left in the App's Library view. The delete function will appear for the object. ..."
- almost 9 years ago09/14/12 at 6:16 pm (UTC)