"Please add me to the list - thanks "
- 2 months ago10/15/20 at 7:42 am (UTC)
Ric Gauci replied to the discussion Can I add a "Go To Location" button inside a table in Rise360?
"I also am trying to do something similar inside a cell, but just want to add an image - doesn't appear that you can do that either "
- 12 months ago12/03/19 at 4:42 am (UTC)
"No I didn't - ended up just using a 'jump to url' trigger instead"
- over 1 year ago08/07/19 at 4:43 am (UTC)
Ric Gauci started a new discussion unable to add a photo to a web object placeholder
"Following this tip AS360 crashes every time - I need to add a picture as the placeholder image is no good. Doesn't matter if I use ..."
- over 1 year ago07/03/19 at 6:00 am (UTC)
"Those links don't help unfortunately"
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 3:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Lauren Thanks for the response, yes I using SL 360 - I have used Storyline for over 5 years including adding audio in a large number ..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 2:55 am (UTC)
Ric Gauci started a new discussion Audio narration on assessment slides
"I have a client that has requested audio on assessment slides. What's the best way of the audio reading out the responses when 'shuffle..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 1:36 am (UTC)
"Thank you I've opened a support case #01710132 "
- almost 2 years ago02/26/19 at 9:21 am (UTC)
"Update: The latest attempt using the Modern player has completed - it took well over an hour - surely it shouldn't take that long to publ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/25/19 at 3:45 am (UTC)
"Update: I have force close Storyline, did as a Save as, changed to Modern player and same thing happening. "
- almost 2 years ago02/25/19 at 2:34 am (UTC)
Ric Gauci started a new discussion Unable to publish to Review 360
"I am trying to upload a course to Review 360 and when publishing it gets stuck at "Writing Player" stage - the progress bar does not adva..."
- almost 2 years ago02/25/19 at 2:22 am (UTC)
"Yep - I’ve tried automatically decide (which I’ve never been able to work out how Storyline decides) and initial state - saved state is n..."
- almost 2 years ago01/19/19 at 3:52 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy I worked that after i posted hence i deleted the post, however i am using the conditional seekbar but it’s not working on t..."
- almost 2 years ago01/18/19 at 11:06 pm (UTC)
Ric Gauci replied to the discussion NEW IN STORYLINE 360: Review and Retry Incorrect Questions
"Would love some of these new features in storyline 3, not all of us have 360. :("
- almost 2 years ago12/20/18 at 6:55 am (UTC)
"Has the fix also been applied to Storyline 3?"
- 2 years ago09/18/18 at 10:18 pm (UTC)
"I already did save to the c drive - made no,difference- both with existing file and new file"
- over 2 years ago03/26/18 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"update: I'm doing this on a new laptop running windows 10/word 2016 - so I deactivate AS3 on the laptop and reactivated it on old PC whe..."
- over 2 years ago03/23/18 at 4:25 am (UTC)
"I'm using 32 bit version of word - I have no special characters in file name - I've tried other files and have same issue"
- over 2 years ago03/23/18 at 1:59 am (UTC)
"ive added notes to the first 4 slides now - but still only the first slide is published in word"
- over 2 years ago03/23/18 at 1:54 am (UTC)
"In the Publish settings, I only want to "show layers' not 'show slide notes' - to test I selected both options and only the first slide ..."
- over 2 years ago03/23/18 at 1:41 am (UTC)
Ric Gauci started a new discussion Unable to publish content to word
"I have a few courses I am trying to publish the output to word to supply to the client however when I publish the content and open or vie..."
- over 2 years ago03/23/18 at 1:37 am (UTC)
Ric Gauci started a new discussion Course passing 100% score with Incomplete status
"Storyline 2 update 11: 1609.3020 Course is published using quiz results and reporting status as 'Passed/Incomplete'. I've checked all m..."
- over 3 years ago05/02/17 at 4:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy - in preview mode. I just checked the preview mode - on desktop mode it works as expected but on tablet and phone modes it show..."
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"Just checked - this is only an issue in 'Preview mode' - it works as expected once published"
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 9:32 am (UTC)