"Secret? See my reply to Nancy Woinoski above ^"
- almost 5 years ago02/01/16 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"So yes, I pulled a Hannibal Lechter(graphically), but think meat slicer front to back. A little tip of the nose, a little more for the ch..."
- almost 5 years ago02/01/16 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Very cool and works well! There's a lot you can do with that ."
- almost 5 years ago01/30/16 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
"nope. it's all storyline. no gifs. no html5/flash. Just png layers and animations!"
- almost 5 years ago01/30/16 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Here ya go Parallax 3D ! http://richardleehill.com/hero/elc115/ UPDATE: Below is V2 without the animation method I originally used. T..."
- almost 5 years ago01/30/16 at 5:11 am (UTC)
"hmmm that looks strangely familiar....."
- almost 5 years ago01/29/16 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"found the answer and THANK YOU. Excellent work!"
- almost 5 years ago01/26/16 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Decided to tell a story about/with zoom called " clover empathy" - a little different http://richardleehill.com/hero/elc114/"
- almost 5 years ago01/23/16 at 4:36 am (UTC)
"Sweet Really nice work! I hope others click the second link for the actual demo on your linked page. I almost thought it was just an i..."
- 5 years ago11/18/15 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"Nice clean job Mark. I peeked at your Html5 version in Firefox and it works great! I might have to peek at your source later. kudows."
- 5 years ago11/15/15 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"I just wanted to see what SL can do in animation in order to actually look and feel like an app. It's more UI than EL, but all HTML5 -SL!..."
- 5 years ago11/15/15 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
Richard Hill commented on the article Make E-Learning the Most Important Meal of the Day #106
"In my first ever challenge, I was kinda looking into what could be done simulation-wise with storyline. A simple explore play and reward ..."
- 5 years ago11/12/15 at 2:36 am (UTC)