"Very impressive, David! I was wondering how you setup the wheel to give the blurred/spinning look, so I appreciate you sharing on your b..."
- 10 months ago06/20/19 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Looking for some insight from the Articulate community. We currently use Adobe Stock for images, and previously used Shutterstock. We'r..."
- almost 3 years ago06/27/17 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
Richard Jett replied to the discussion Help! What is the best quality for images for backgrounds in standard Storyline 2?
"Just like others have stated, I do not notice any blurriness at all. We like to use a story size of 900 x 540. For background pictures,..."
- over 3 years ago11/30/16 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"I've been able to test this out and I really like the functionality, but I'm not sure where to start. Thoughts on how you might introduc..."
- over 3 years ago11/10/16 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
Richard Jett replied to the discussion Ideas for "Secret Shopper" training course. How to spot a secret shopper/how to handle.
"I can see where this would be tough to mold into a scenario based course based on what your client wants. I agree with Ashley's comment ..."
- over 3 years ago09/20/16 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Nicole. This is great. I love the clean look of it in addition to the blurred background. I could see myself using this in ..."
- over 3 years ago08/10/16 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
"My comments are similar to others. First off, great job, Bryan. I have never used Weebly before, so this was a very good tutorial. I p..."
- almost 4 years ago05/12/16 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"I'm glad this topic came up. I've only messed with the tab order one time. It was a course where the user was instructed to press the t..."
- 4 years ago03/01/16 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
Richard Jett replied to the discussion Studio users: What Slide Size (Standard or Widescreen) Are You Using?
"Not using Studio much anymore (Storyline 2 is the "go to"), but prefer 16:9."
- over 4 years ago12/10/15 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"Awesome! Love the new addition."
- over 4 years ago11/18/15 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"Very nice! I like it. :)"
- over 4 years ago11/12/15 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
Richard Jett commented on the e‑learning example Guru Honorable Mention: The Case of the Fraudulent Pharmacist
"This was great! Similar feel to that of LA Noire on Xbox. I was thoroughly engaged through the very end. I'm already thinking of ways ..."
- over 4 years ago09/02/15 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Thomas: First, welcome to the community. E-Learning Heroes is, to me, what puts Articulate ahead of everyone else. If I'm stuck on a p..."
- over 4 years ago08/21/15 at 3:35 pm (UTC)