"Excellent. And if you want to add digital style text to the electronics, visit: http://www.1001fonts.com/led-fonts.html"
- almost 4 years ago12/19/17 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"According to the link, he used states and variables. It would also be possible to do this with an interactive slider and variables."
- almost 4 years ago12/12/17 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Very cute. Not only did it chart progress, but identified which ones were missed and how many I had left to go. Well done."
- almost 4 years ago12/12/17 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"Love the simple design with the casual feel."
- almost 4 years ago11/08/17 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"A less elegant test was provided by a former Director. It went something like this, "If I hold a gun to their head and ask them to perfor..."
- almost 4 years ago10/31/17 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
"I consistently have this problem when importing graphics, video, or audio into a slide. Following the instructions here to lock everythin..."
- almost 4 years ago10/31/17 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Kyle, When you create your motion paths, in the Animations tab, you need to activate the pull down menu for Path Options and select, "..."
- almost 4 years ago10/05/17 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for waking me up on that one. Yes, you can, but it's a workaround. Just duplicate slide #2 without the animation and return to t..."
- 4 years ago08/22/17 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"I like the interaction, Nicole. The one thing I would have done differently is to remove the wipe entrance animation on the title slide a..."
- 4 years ago08/22/17 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
Richard Presley replied to the discussion Storyline: Hand cursor during shape hover - Can I stop this?
"Wendy, I looked at your sheet and an easy work-around is to change your hover state from the green highlight to no highlight and change t..."
- 4 years ago07/24/17 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
Richard Presley commented on the article 3 Tips for Troubleshooting Advanced Storyline 360 Interactions
"I second David Glow's comment. I cannot tell you how many wasted hours I've spent debugging, only to find that a trigger order error, onc..."
- over 4 years ago03/30/17 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Very nice, Tom. I'm curious: Was there a reason you had the learner click to pause rather than have the video pause automatically, sh..."
- over 4 years ago03/29/17 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
"Follow Tom Kuhlman's advice and use the Wingdings/Webdings fonts on your computer to make a car, then recolor to your heart's content: ht..."
- over 4 years ago03/08/17 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
Richard Presley commented on the download Storyline 2+: Cards Against Humanity-Inspired Game
"Click "Download" for the source and all will become clear. Elegant design, Trina. Well done."
- over 4 years ago03/07/17 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
Richard Presley commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2 Example: Sexual Harassment Compliance Course
"As always, Jackie, you are an inspiration. I just had a project land on my desk this morning about ethics training and guess where the fi..."
- over 4 years ago02/16/17 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"I also hate to bring this up, but this former Biology teacher feels compelled to point out that your 30 sec video of a bee, was actually ..."
- over 4 years ago01/17/17 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"Delete the extra URL info starting with the second http: in the address line. Works fine after that."
- over 4 years ago01/17/17 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the explanation on triggers. Getting video to synch with on screen stuff while maintaining learner control has always been ..."
- over 4 years ago01/17/17 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
Richard Presley commented on the article Best of 2016: The 10 Most Popular PowerPoint Downloads
"Nice summary. Well done."
- almost 5 years ago12/06/16 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Will it reset to initial state? Running the dial backwards doesn't close anything. Will it be able to do that when it's available?"
- almost 5 years ago11/15/16 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
Richard Presley commented on the article Save Time with the Storyline 2 Format and Animation Painters
"I've used the format painter before, but didn't know about the animation painter. Thanks for the tip."
- almost 5 years ago10/26/16 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
"These are great. Thanks for the download."
- almost 5 years ago10/04/16 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Excellent use of States. I inherited a project for a client and was SO frustrated trying to edit some text when I couldn't get it to show..."
- 5 years ago08/31/16 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
Richard Presley replied to the discussion Storyline 2 behavior on QHD screens is TERRIBLE, no scaling! Please Help!
"Can you get the specs on the system and monitor combination she purchased? It would be interesting to see if others got similar results."
- 5 years ago07/07/16 at 3:24 pm (UTC)