"I use the Modern template in TalentLMS and it seems to work real well without any scrolling bars. I should probably mention I use SL360. ..."
- 6 months ago08/19/19 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"Um...this may not really be the answer but I'll mention it anyway! So SL let's you specify a course player size on the design tab and whe..."
- 6 months ago08/18/19 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
"Pretty slick. I saw NaN on Android (using Chrome, Samsung Note, Android 9) and assumed it meant 'Not-a-Nuff'! Made my day!"
- 9 months ago05/21/19 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Oops! I failed to mention that I sometimes get wierd things like this because of items on a slide layer usually near where the error is r..."
- 1 year ago02/27/19 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
"As I recall, the fix for Chrome ended up being to rebuild all the files on my local PC and ripping them to my LMS as the problem could no..."
- 1 year ago02/27/19 at 10:51 pm (UTC)
"The course just stalls and the user sees a spinning circle. If they try to click anywhere else the screen appears to be locked. Restartin..."
- 2 years ago02/21/18 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
Rick Nusz started a new discussion Uncaught TypeError SL360
"I'm scratching my head about this one. I'm getting this error in the dev console in Chrome. Seems every time a user hits a page in the co..."
- 2 years ago02/20/18 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
Rick Nusz started a new discussion Working Keyboard
"I had to build a working keyboard for simulation for a product we use. Below you'll find the story file. Hopefully it will save someone s..."
- almost 3 years ago05/11/17 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for all the replies. I did end up going with TalentLMS. Pretty much all LMS's at a certain level offer the same services. For my s..."
- almost 3 years ago03/20/17 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"I think that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I'll check out Postman and see what I can figure out about the API!"
- 3 years ago02/13/17 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"I agree on the API. It's taken me a little while to figure it out and the documentation leaves a lot to be desired (in my case I don't ha..."
- 3 years ago02/10/17 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Mike for the response! I've currently set up a free account. Which has some limitations. One of those is the use of Actions. Do y..."
- 3 years ago02/10/17 at 3:03 am (UTC)
- 3 years ago02/09/17 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"No. www.talentlms.com although they do have some association with eFront. "
- 3 years ago02/09/17 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your input. So far it seems to have all the right features for the right price! "
- 3 years ago02/09/17 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"Take a look at this page: http://support.talentlms.com/knowledgebase/articles/410192-how-to-get-reports-data-scores-on-individual-q I t..."
- 3 years ago02/08/17 at 7:14 pm (UTC)
Rick Nusz started a new discussion TalentLMS...any good?
"Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with TalentLMS? Currently, we are looking to move to a LMS that has more flexibility and opt..."
- 3 years ago02/08/17 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Rick Nusz commented on the article Using Interactive Dials and Knobs in E-Learning #151
"My submission: http://elearning-examples.s3.amazonaws.com/Weekly-Challenge/151-Dials/RickNusz-151/story.html"
- 3 years ago01/24/17 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
Rick Nusz started a new discussion AO Login Page using API
"I am attempting to create a login page that allow users to sign up for a course themselves (auto registration). I have seen the examples ..."
- over 3 years ago07/05/16 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Rick Nusz started a new discussion Articulate Online Support
"I'm looking for some good ideas to put together a Help section in my courses. My end users seem to have problems with closing browser wi..."
- 4 years ago02/13/16 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Don't get me wrong. So far AO has done what I've asked of it for the most part. I'm running live at the moment and users are using it! I..."
- over 4 years ago10/05/15 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"I agree with others that the bulk upload with no email is confusing and frustrating. I missed my deadline because I thought it worked. No..."
- over 4 years ago10/02/15 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"If you are using SL2 the answer is yes. Go to Player Settings and click on Colors & Effects. The last drop down allows you to choose ..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/15 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Walt, I'll keep that in mind. Glad to be of assistance Howie. This forum is one of the best!"
- over 4 years ago06/05/15 at 12:22 pm (UTC)