Rick Nusz started a new discussion Training Room Tech
"Hello everybody! I have recently been tasked with just about everything that has to do with training (web, print, in-person). Yay, me! I ..."
- over 9 years ago02/05/13 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"Just wanted to share another resource I found for using google docs: http://storylineauthors.com/?p=951 There's a screenr on the page tha..."
- over 9 years ago01/07/13 at 1:01 am (UTC)
"Thanks Diana! The more ideas people are exposed to, the more creative they can be (IMHO)!"
- over 9 years ago01/02/13 at 8:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the encouragment, Jeanette! I credit the following for what you see in the story file: Hot-spot Menu Ron Price: http://www.a..."
- over 9 years ago12/21/12 at 4:53 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Tim! Thanks, Everyone! I have played around all week with all of these great ideas and this is what I came up with. If you publis..."
- over 9 years ago12/20/12 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"I just tried Tim's techniques and found it really easy to set up with google docs & web objects! I didn't even know I was capable of ..."
- over 9 years ago12/18/12 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
"Tim, A whole 'nother level just opened up to me! Thank you for the example & the inspiration! Somewhere, during the design phase, the..."
- over 9 years ago12/18/12 at 10:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Nancy! Unfortunately I don't have Engage, so I'm trying to figure out ways to simulate the functionality of that pro..."
- over 9 years ago12/18/12 at 5:18 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Bruce! I was going for something like I saw in one of Tom's demos: where the answers to the questions seem to 'slid..."
- over 9 years ago12/17/12 at 6:59 am (UTC)
Rick Nusz started a new discussion Storyline FAQ Ineraction slide - is there a better way?
"Hello All, I'm working on a string of courses and each one of them needs to have a FAQ. I was looking for some more ideas on how to build..."
- over 9 years ago12/16/12 at 8:51 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply, Peter! No, I have not had a chance to look at the preview as of yet. We bought Storyline earlier this year and shel..."
- over 9 years ago12/12/12 at 2:37 am (UTC)
Rick Nusz replied to the discussion How can I find out how people answered questions in a quiz.
"Variables are another way to tackle this problem, maybe. There's an article here: http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?produc..."
- over 9 years ago12/11/12 at 7:59 am (UTC)