"While I do not know just why things are working in general. I have discovered that one of the issues is that the monitors attached to my ..."
- 12 months ago01/31/20 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
"This is getting odder. I now can publish to the Web, HTML5 only, and both the videos and drag and drops work fine. Mostly. The videos wor..."
- 12 months ago01/29/20 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion Drag and drop not working and video conflict in SL 3
"Ok, this gets a bit complicated. First, let me say that everything works just fine as a Preview. But, depending on the Publish format, ei..."
- 1 year ago01/15/20 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to you both. I used Wendy's approach and have learned a thing or two, as well. Success!"
- 1 year ago12/09/19 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Melanie, I would be grateful."
- 1 year ago12/07/19 at 12:33 am (UTC)
"I had hoped to set up some sort of mentor or contact situation, but am told that there will be no such person available. Union issues. Pr..."
- 1 year ago12/06/19 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Yes, Wendy, kind of like "Groundhog's Day": try the test; fail; retake the test; fail; retake the course. Repeat."
- 1 year ago12/06/19 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion Retake course after two test failures
"Hello! I am building a test that requires 80% as a passing score. I want to let learners fail the test once, then when they fail see a "R..."
- 1 year ago12/06/19 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"Well, 150 pages is...daunting. But, I did some compliance work in the medical arena. After a page or two explaining the course, the ..."
- over 1 year ago09/13/19 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion Working through dense arcane content
"Hello all, My client has a 200+ page Workbook for a course on basic math, geometry, blueprint reading and the like for novice machinists ..."
- over 1 year ago09/12/19 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"I concur. Setting a default size in the Settings page should be as available as setting the default font. Feature request submitted."
- over 1 year ago06/27/19 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion Odd things about inserting a Storyline animation into Rise blocks
"Random and odd things. It seems that the Storyline animations, one per block of course, alternate between being full screen and having bl..."
- over 1 year ago06/26/19 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"Hello Crystal. This drag up notice seems to be random. I have a number of animations I created in Storyline, published in HTML5 format, i..."
- over 1 year ago06/26/19 at 9:41 pm (UTC)
"Hello Alyssa, Very good explanation. I think, though, I have found a possible explanation of my issue. When I open a course in Rise, from..."
- over 1 year ago06/25/19 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"Regarding comments on earlier versions, perversely I can see the most up-to-date comments, but the content is unrevised. If there is..."
- over 1 year ago06/25/19 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
"I see that the comments go away, but are retained and viewable when Show resolves comments is clicked."
- over 1 year ago06/25/19 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"I am getting pretty frustrated with Review and comments being lost. This has happened on two of my courses now. I create a course, publis..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/19 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion "drag up for full screen" issue
"Getting a "drag up for full screen" with a circular up arrow image on some animations I created in Storyline 360 and moved into Rise. Wha..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/19 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"So, there I was, where many of us have been I am sure, with a near final review of content that has been reviewed before, and my SME want..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/19 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Elizabeth. I tried the export option, however I am taken to a page that tells me my trial has ended. I did download a trial ve..."
- over 1 year ago06/19/19 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
"Oddly, it just started working again. Did not do anything special. Ach, technology."
- over 1 year ago06/06/19 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion Cannot resize text in Image & Text block
"Resizing worked just a while ago today, but now if I highlight text to resize, see the formatting pop up, and click anything o..."
- over 1 year ago06/05/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion Saving Rise courses to use as work samples
"We can save examples of our work in Storyline as zipped .story files and use them as work samples later. How can we do that with Rise cou..."
- over 1 year ago05/31/19 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell replied to the discussion Publish Storyline 360 to an editable Word document
"It works! A bit clunky as it has lots of odd rows full of data, and I deleted the translation column to make it easier to use, but my SME..."
- almost 2 years ago02/19/19 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Rick Sell started a new discussion Some blocks accessible only after passing a pretest in Rise
"The Rise course I am developing has a pretest, which must be passed in order to opt out of taking the course. There is also a block displ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/19/19 at 7:00 pm (UTC)