"That'll be really helpful, thank you so much for sharing"
- over 1 year ago02/26/20 at 2:37 am (UTC)
"This is great - I've had a few in the past who say 'that it sounds to informal a bit like a conversation' so this is great to know that m..."
- over 1 year ago01/07/20 at 12:34 am (UTC)
Rikki Cooper-Svendsen started a new discussion duel results
"Hi All I have a single package that has two options for learning one for clinical and one for non-clinical. They both have a quiz with ma..."
- 2 years ago08/06/19 at 6:29 am (UTC)
Rikki Cooper-Svendsen started a new discussion Print a document from rise
"I am creating an interactive new staff handbook and would like them to be able to print a copy of a check list from the handbook - is thi..."
- over 2 years ago02/08/19 at 8:02 am (UTC)
"These are brilliant, thank you for sharing, gives me some great ideas to create my own"
- over 5 years ago06/20/16 at 2:06 am (UTC)
"Thats it. Thank you so much I can cease being fraustrated"
- 6 years ago07/08/15 at 5:09 am (UTC)
Rikki Cooper-Svendsen started a new discussion Changing embeded text
"Hi I'm using a template that has embeded text in the trigger buttons and I am wanting to change the text, I have tried ungrouping but not..."
- 6 years ago07/08/15 at 4:45 am (UTC)
"This is exacyly what I need for my current project, thanks"
- over 6 years ago04/22/15 at 12:20 am (UTC)
Rikki Cooper-Svendsen replied to the discussion FREEBIE: Bulletin Board interaction for Storyline 2
"Exactly what I've been looking for, thanks"
- over 6 years ago02/11/15 at 12:20 am (UTC)
Rikki Cooper-Svendsen commented on the article Three Easy Ways to Perfectly Match Up Your E-learning Course Colors
"Thanks Mike that was great, have to follow a lot of corporate colour stuff so this will be much easier."
- 8 years ago09/24/13 at 5:30 pm (UTC)