Rob Barton started a new discussion Page Jam
"I am in the middle of building a module. The module froze when I arrived at a particular page and would not progress on or go back wi..."
- almost 5 years ago11/09/16 at 3:38 am (UTC)
"Yep. This is awesome. Bring it on...."
- almost 5 years ago11/01/16 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the reminders. Some I must admit ...."
- 5 years ago10/11/16 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Rob Barton commented on the article Instructional Design Basics for E-Learning Development
"Thanks for this. I am a visual kinaesthetic learner generally, but I did take a lot from the succinct nature of this blog. Thanks for t..."
- 5 years ago08/16/16 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"Thank you all. So helpful."
- over 5 years ago06/09/16 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dianne, We are using Storyline v2 and moving shortly to Windows 10. Thank you for such a quick response."
- over 5 years ago06/09/16 at 3:56 am (UTC)
Rob Barton started a new discussion Windows 10 for Storyline
"Hi, Our company is moving to Windows 10 soon. Are there any issues for Storyline with Windows 10 that we need to be aware of? Thanks"
- over 5 years ago06/09/16 at 3:28 am (UTC)
Rob Barton commented on the article What Makes a Training Team? 11 Common Job Titles in E-Learning
"Love how this defines titles/job descriptions. My "title" of Training Consultant involves, thanks to your descriptions, trainer, instruc..."
- over 5 years ago05/10/16 at 8:46 pm (UTC)