"Wonderful! Thank you for the news Katie!"
- 5 months ago03/03/20 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"I too would love to see a solution on this. I'm about to jump back to Update 36 for this reason but hope that the next update has i..."
- 5 months ago03/02/20 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian replied to the discussion I Want to Re-number Slides in Story View (not on the player menu)
"The video is perfect. Thank you!"
- 3 years ago05/17/17 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion I Want to Re-number Slides in Story View (not on the player menu)
"I searched a handful of previous posts - as of 6 months ago, this hasn't been resolved but I'll put this out there in case this has chang..."
- 3 years ago05/16/17 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"Setting the button's initial state to hidden instead of making a trigger to set it to hidden: that's what did the trick. Much better and..."
- over 3 years ago11/17/16 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"Brian, that's a great suggestion! Thank you. I successfully recorded the screen, it sent me to a link to review it, and I put that link..."
- over 3 years ago11/17/16 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Hidden/Normal States Using Variables
"I'm trying to have a button start out as hidden then change to normal only after four buttons have been visited. It works like a charm w..."
- over 3 years ago11/17/16 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Record Screen
"I'm trying to record a screencast of either Storyline2 or Storyline360 and every time I hit the "record screen" button, Storyline becomes..."
- over 3 years ago11/17/16 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"The project is still ongoing. It still saves and still publishes, albeit very slowly. My next step is to update my entire computer. I'..."
- over 4 years ago05/09/16 at 2:26 am (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Looking for material for a presentation about computer-based learning
"I am starting to prepare for a talk that will be given at a fall symposium and my talk will be about implementing computer-based learning..."
- over 4 years ago03/25/16 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
"I just updated an hour ago and it's kind of like when you get your oil changed - I have reason to believe it's working better even though..."
- almost 5 years ago08/13/15 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, you rock. I got rid of 160GB of space in my temporary folder! Thank you! In terms of the update, the only updates I have done ..."
- 5 years ago08/12/15 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Eating up space on disk when saving
"I have a 5.1GB Storyline2 project. It's big and bogs down my computer like crazy but I can work with it. What I can't work with is how ..."
- 5 years ago08/11/15 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
"Stephanie, as a follow-up, I ended up making the whole thing without videos and then putting all the videos in as the final step before p..."
- over 5 years ago01/28/15 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Michael, you solved it! Thank you!"
- over 5 years ago01/27/15 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Randomize Slides
"I just created a quiz by making 125 separate slides instead of using the question bank. Now that it's done, is there a way to randomize ..."
- over 5 years ago01/27/15 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestion, Douglas. I suppose the bigger question is: will doing all of this actually cut down on the computing demand? ..."
- almost 6 years ago10/31/14 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Hover States, Bring to Front
"I'm trying to cut down on slide layers and triggers. Right now, I have a text box that is visible when a picture is in hover state and i..."
- almost 6 years ago10/29/14 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Overloading
"I'm creating a species identification course that has about 100 species each with at least 4 slides that include video, photos, multiple ..."
- almost 6 years ago10/28/14 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
Robbie Christian started a new discussion Initial State of "Previous" and "Next" Buttons
"I'm having trouble making the initial state of the prev/next buttons hidden. I have tried being creative and making some triggers that ..."
- almost 6 years ago09/28/14 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"I think the first couple times, there must have been something wrong that was somehow resolved. As the others had suggested, I opened up..."
- almost 8 years ago08/21/12 at 5:36 pm (UTC)
"In my folder "My Articulate Projects," I have 2 folders called "Dive Safety Manual" and "Introduction." Each of those folders have sever..."
- 8 years ago08/10/12 at 1:22 pm (UTC)