"Karl Muller We use Vimeo for the reasons you mentioned. https://vimeo.com/upgrade Thank you"
- 10 months ago08/26/20 at 12:24 am (UTC)
Robert Crooks started a new discussion Video embed options?
"Hi My customer has 6 short animations which need to be added to a Rise 360 course. They need to have captions (turn on/off by learner) I..."
- 10 months ago08/25/20 at 10:33 pm (UTC)
"Come on gang! This should be an easy fix. We can make images smaller and bigger (set ratios) but not a logo? "
- 10 months ago08/25/20 at 3:56 am (UTC)
"Hi all - I was having the same problem and searched for a solution - and this thread appeared. So to help others who might do the same as..."
- over 1 year ago12/19/19 at 1:24 am (UTC)
"Love it! But how do you insert a gif into the module's banner? I've thought about doing it before but you can only load images. BTW, m..."
- over 1 year ago11/27/19 at 11:25 pm (UTC)
"Ah! The old slider was the issue :-) Nice detective work there Ren. Thanks so much for your efforts (and Melanie and Leslie as well). "
- almost 2 years ago08/22/19 at 11:04 pm (UTC)
"Hello Leslie - I'd given up, so thanks for your response :-) I attached the Storyline 360 file."
- almost 2 years ago08/19/19 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Melanie. I had tried it on the Home button and that didnt work. However, the revisit properties of the slides is a good idea. T..."
- almost 2 years ago08/16/19 at 3:00 am (UTC)
Robert Crooks started a new discussion Restarting course
"Hello I have created a 7 slide Fact or Myth slider interaction, which has been embedded into a 360 course (no variables just slider trigg..."
- almost 2 years ago08/16/19 at 12:51 am (UTC)
Robert Crooks commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: A Quiz to Build Buy-in For More Learning
"This was excellent ID. Thank you for the inspiration."
- almost 2 years ago08/14/19 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
"Hello Phil - Ok, I removed the hover triggers.....and it worked! Feeling pretty stupid right now but thank you Phil."
- almost 2 years ago07/24/19 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
Robert Crooks started a new discussion Visit state - Cant work out what I am doing wrong
"Hi all I've created standard click and reveal Storyline layered interaction (to be embedded into a Rise course). Everything works fine, e..."
- almost 2 years ago07/24/19 at 7:14 am (UTC)
"Oh wow, you went to a lot of trouble to assist me Wendy. I'm so appreciative. A big thank you! (I knew it was something small I wasn't do..."
- almost 2 years ago07/21/19 at 11:48 pm (UTC)
"Hello Wendy - I'm using states. I have attached the file. My thanks for any help, its the first time I have used sliders"
- almost 2 years ago07/21/19 at 1:47 am (UTC)
Robert Crooks started a new discussion Slider thumb button disappears when state changes
"I know I'm doing something wrong, just cant figure it out. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/812e2b92-cafc-46b9-9de1-d4f474ed7cdc..."
- almost 2 years ago07/20/19 at 1:19 am (UTC)
"thanks Ned for your time. "
- 2 years ago05/03/19 at 1:16 am (UTC)
"good advice, thanks Ned. Out of interest, have you made CSS changes to Rise content before? Is it worth the time learning?"
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"Interesting - I wonder how many ID's are doing this? Nice to know there is an option to do so, even if painful :-) Thank you for your re..."
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 11:32 pm (UTC)
"Back ground colour - you can't change the front page however, each lesson block is able to be customised. You do this by (in a lesson) a)..."
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 11:25 pm (UTC)
"Add me to the request too please! "
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ned for the very informative reply. So, as I have seen others implying they do Rise CSS editing, is this possible? For instance, t..."
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Karl."
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
Robert Crooks started a new discussion CSS editing
"Hello, hopefully not a vague (but perhaps a broad) question. On these forums I've seen people using the words CSS and editing for Rise mo..."
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 6:05 am (UTC)
Robert Crooks started a new discussion Accessing a Rise course externally
"Hi all I have developed a Rise course for my organisation's internal use (on our LMS). However, my manager would like to be able show it..."
- 2 years ago05/02/19 at 6:01 am (UTC)
Robert Crooks started a new discussion Anyone tell their boss that Rise is easier to use and saves time?
"I'm being somewhat cheeky, but who informs their boss that Rise (where interaction exercises permit i.e., Rise vs Storyline) is easier to..."
- 2 years ago04/03/19 at 10:27 pm (UTC)