"Update: The fix seems to have corrected "most" of our issues, but I'm still noticing that some courses are having issues. Primarily, if t..."
- 2 years ago07/27/20 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Will do, Ronnie. I'll be emailing you with as much information as I can provide soon."
- 2 years ago07/22/20 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
Robert Reynolds started a new discussion Problem with most recent Storyline 360 Build
"My team and I installed the newest build of Storyline 360 (Build 3.42.22691.0 for July 21st). When we open up any previously saved p..."
- 2 years ago07/21/20 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding, Katie. Yes, both students in this case were in our company computer lab, using the same connection and the s..."
- almost 3 years ago11/07/19 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
Robert Reynolds started a new discussion Storyline 360 - Skipped Questions
"Hello, friends. This is a very specific and strange issue. So far, we have very few clues as to how or why it happens, but I'll explain a..."
- almost 3 years ago11/06/19 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
"To echo what others have said, I definitely think VR should, at the very least, be on the roadmap."
- almost 3 years ago10/17/19 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
Robert Reynolds replied to the discussion Audio not working for HTML5 output in Chrome using Storyline 360
"Thanks for that link, Kenneth. I'd started searching for answers, as we just noticed the same problem today. We're still primarily develo..."
- over 4 years ago05/03/18 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks again for the feedback. It didn't resolve the issue outright, but the information helped point us in a direction that eventually l..."
- over 5 years ago03/16/17 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"We're having similar issues with large projects. A co-worker's project is only 184 MB, but it's comprised of over 300 slides. At this poi..."
- over 5 years ago03/16/17 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"Lets say I wanted the tracking to be set as TinCan API. Could that be done as well?"
- over 5 years ago03/02/17 at 5:50 am (UTC)
Robert Reynolds started a new discussion Assessment Scoring Issue
"For the majority of our company's courses, the trainee is required to get 100% of the questions correct. Also, the majority of the course..."
- over 5 years ago03/01/17 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
Robert Reynolds commented on the article Here’s How I Transformed This Static E-Learning Content
"That looks great, Nicole - thanks for sharing. Transforming "static content" is something we're in the slow-but-sure process of doing wit..."
- 6 years ago08/03/16 at 3:14 pm (UTC)