"Yes, i'm testing in our LMS and i have the latest update of Storyline 1. Here"s what I have done so far: Publish to web (w/o checking..."
- over 7 years ago02/10/15 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
Ronny Salmeron started a new discussion published to web in storyline 1
"My published to web story.html won't open in IE11, 10 etc. But it does open in Chrome and Firefox. Anyone have an idea why this is happen..."
- over 7 years ago02/10/15 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I received the support case email - thank you! I've now uploaded the .story file."
- 9 years ago09/05/13 at 7:19 am (UTC)
"Ashley, Thanks for the update. I'm attempting to sumbit the .story file via the support team link you've provided but I have no way to "..."
- 9 years ago09/04/13 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Richard - Yes, all navigation triggers (year buttons) should only be in your base layer. The layers should only carry the content you wan..."
- over 9 years ago05/27/13 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"Try this - it appears as though your layers were not carrying the years button actions."
- over 9 years ago05/25/13 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"What are you having problems with, displaying content layers? I have your project opened in storyline and that's the only thing I see tha..."
- over 9 years ago05/25/13 at 9:23 am (UTC)
"Check out this tutorial."
- almost 10 years ago10/18/12 at 7:29 am (UTC)
"This is cool, thanks!"
- almost 10 years ago10/12/12 at 5:31 pm (UTC)