"Thanks, Joanna. Though after watching the tutorial I concluded that it is possible... Just make a new scene and put the slides you don..."
- over 5 years ago09/30/14 at 6:45 am (UTC)
Roy van de Graaf started a new discussion Hide slide
"Hi, Is it possible to hide a slide, just like you can in PowerPoint? The slide then won't appear in your output. Thanks for any help! Roy"
- over 5 years ago09/30/14 at 6:24 am (UTC)
Roy van de Graaf started a new discussion Insert PDF?
"Is it possible to insert a PDF? Not as a Resource on the player, but as part of your course. Also not as a web object, because it may be..."
- over 5 years ago09/29/14 at 3:42 am (UTC)
Roy van de Graaf started a new discussion Resources button missing on iPad
"Am I correct that the Resources button on the player is missing when viewing on your iPad? I have uploaded the file on Articulate online..."
- over 5 years ago09/29/14 at 3:33 am (UTC)
"That works fine, Phil, but I guess only for underlining text. Not for instance when I would like to circle text, meaning I start left, ..."
- over 5 years ago09/29/14 at 1:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Phil. Can I make those in SL2 or do I make them in PP? And insert them as what?"
- over 5 years ago09/29/14 at 12:45 am (UTC)
Roy van de Graaf started a new discussion Can the object itself move?
"Hi all, Is is possible in Storyline 2 to create objects that move? I don't mean a motion path, where the object moves across the screen..."
- over 5 years ago09/29/14 at 12:30 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Michael, a wonderful work-around! But hey.. try copying this to other slides and other projects... Many manual adjustments to be ..."
- almost 6 years ago06/27/14 at 4:05 am (UTC)
"Thank you all, and Michael, thanks for sending me the file, with a cute animation. Indeed, adding an extra layer can pause the timeline ..."
- almost 6 years ago06/26/14 at 5:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Elaine, Thanks. This works for pausing media, but it doesn't pause the timeline - which was exactly my issues. So if the timeline is n..."
- almost 6 years ago06/25/14 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
Roy van de Graaf replied to the discussion Is there a way to create a 'Pause' button on the player?
"Hi Elaine, That is similar to the question that I just posted, which is called Pause timeline. Now let's hope someone has a good answer...."
- almost 6 years ago06/25/14 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
Roy van de Graaf started a new discussion Pause timeline
"Hi there, Is there no other way to pause the timeline than using the seekbar? This seekbar is kind of nervewrecking, moving so fast all ..."
- almost 6 years ago06/25/14 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Michael. But then I loose the sound, right? So I have to export that as well and then sync the sound from all my slides with the ..."
- almost 6 years ago06/20/14 at 6:08 am (UTC)