"Given my experience last night I believe I can take your question head on and answer no... it is not safe. So not safe there should be a ..."
- over 3 years ago02/10/20 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
"Without a doubt, I do not see that option. -- Cheers! Rusty Worden http://RockerDown.com 919-749-6589"
- almost 4 years ago10/30/19 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"I turned off the "new hotness" wizard and found the Operator I was looking for... I can't fathom why the capability has gone ba..."
- almost 4 years ago10/30/19 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"All that work and no if/else?? I am honestly extremely disappointed. What the heck is the problem? Without an else clause EVERY damned th..."
- almost 4 years ago10/30/19 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
Rusty Worden commented on the article 4 Steps to Create a Toggle Trigger to Pause and Play Multimedia in Storyline (With Download!)
"that's neat - but I stumbled on this post while attempting to create a toggle switch myself using Storyline 360. There does not appear to..."
- almost 4 years ago10/30/19 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"And I think you may have your answer, Jake. I too am having the same issue. Removing the scaling capability is not a great option. Neithe..."
- almost 6 years ago09/24/17 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks - that was the issue. FWIW - on windows 8.1 - there is no way to set the DPI by number. Also, FWIW - for a product as expensive ..."
- over 8 years ago12/24/14 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"This is not helpful..."
- over 8 years ago12/24/14 at 8:11 am (UTC)
Rusty Worden replied to the discussion Font size changing when opening story file on different computer
"Not helpful. both Quizmaker and Storyline have changed sizes of objects and text on the same computer not 3 hours apart from reopening t..."
- over 8 years ago12/24/14 at 8:10 am (UTC)
Rusty Worden started a new discussion Text Size - Graphic size/shape/position all off.
"This is the second time this has happened to me. Why the F@#%$ is the size of text boxes, the shape and size of Storyline built graphic..."
- over 8 years ago12/24/14 at 7:57 am (UTC)
"It would ruin the visual experience to haver objects animate in on top of what (in the real world) would be in front of it - however, as ..."
- almost 9 years ago12/16/14 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, folks - I cannot share the storyline file for privacy reasons :-(. This is for a client with a new product going to market and t..."
- almost 9 years ago12/16/14 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
Rusty Worden started a new discussion Buttons under transparent PNG Are Not Clickable
"I have a storyline project that has a frame around the outer edges created by making the center of a PNG file transparent. I did th..."
- almost 9 years ago12/16/14 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Just curious if you found a resolution? Did you attempt to compress the videos to a smaller file size first?"
- over 9 years ago05/08/14 at 10:41 am (UTC)
"LOL - reminds me of Flash back when you would place ActionScript directly on MovieClips. Probably why I didn't think of it Thanks! Very ..."
- over 9 years ago02/06/14 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Steve: You can set a variable to change once the playhead passes a certain point on the timeline... How is this done?"
- over 9 years ago02/06/14 at 10:49 am (UTC)
Rusty Worden started a new discussion Interactive "Simulation" Video
"I am looking to create a scenario-based simulation using video (think, Sim-writer). Is it possible to set a variable to change once the ..."
- over 9 years ago02/06/14 at 7:00 am (UTC)
"Is there resolution to this? Mine eventuall;y launches... but it takes... and I am not exaggerating,... about 25 minutes to launch. I hav..."
- 10 years ago08/22/13 at 7:40 am (UTC)
Rusty Worden started a new discussion iPad Not Reporting Assessment Scores to Articulate Online
"I can't seem to find online that this SHOULDN'T work - but it seems when my learners are taking the scored assessment from their iPads, t..."
- over 10 years ago02/28/13 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
Rusty Worden started a new discussion iPad Player Download Issues
"I have a course that folks are viewing on an iPad and I am noticing some playback issues which I have narrowed down to being a cache (or ..."
- over 10 years ago02/25/13 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"I see I can change the text of the Time Limit text, but do not see a way to add a trigger."
- over 10 years ago02/21/13 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"I don't see a notification layer in the results slide and in the Edit Result Slide panel, I don't see where to add triggers in there eith..."
- over 10 years ago02/21/13 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
"Can you help me identify WHERE I would go to add a trigger to the notification? If I can do that my problem is solved - my problem is, I ..."
- over 10 years ago02/21/13 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"@Sam - yeah - likely overkill"
- over 10 years ago02/21/13 at 11:49 am (UTC)