"@Owen unfortunately they are down indeed. I hope the reason is really just to scale up their servers :( You can still create a first pe..."
- over 6 years ago10/23/13 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nick, great you liked my idea I guess the mouse menu opens because you're missing the original cursor that I used in my project. (di..."
- over 6 years ago10/23/13 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"Good to hear you fixed one of the issues, Shanti! I suggested to put the trigger on the new slide to ensure the variable reset, regardles..."
- over 6 years ago10/23/13 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"a picture is worth.... EDIT: Make sure you put this trigger before the trigger to retake the quiz"
- over 6 years ago10/23/13 at 8:27 am (UTC)
Rutwin Geuverink replied to the discussion Can you Develop a Language E-Learning Course Using Storyline?
"@Judy If your course will be on a website, you can use this great piece of software (script) that enables users to record their voice htt..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 10:40 pm (UTC)
"Thinking that a simple search would give me a wonderful program to convert SWF to MP3, I found that most programs on offer won't do what ..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
"Shanti Mukerji said: The thread suggests adding a blank slide prior to the fill-in-blank question. The FIBs are drawn from a pool of ques..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
Rutwin Geuverink replied to the discussion Rolling Dice demo and Random Question Draw workaround
"Miriam Krajewski said: Ah poo. For anyone who was following this thread on further testing it seems my randomizing of the question dr..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"This board game looks awesome Rebecca, you have done an amazing job! I was wondering if we can use some of the elements in this game. I a..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Shanti, Try this to see if it solves the number variable issue: Insert a new slide at the end of your quiz. Users should be redirecte..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 4:56 am (UTC)
Rutwin Geuverink replied to the discussion Keyboard Shortcuts to Move between slides in a Scene
"Helen Tarbox said: Does anyone know if it is possible to create a keyboard shortcut to 'move to the next slide in the scene'?? and ..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 3:18 am (UTC)
Rutwin Geuverink replied to the discussion Problem in HTML5 with quiz inserted in question bank
" "I'm sure the problem is the question bank grouping, since they works fine if kept in a simple sequence scene, while they ..."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 2:43 am (UTC)
"Superb job Cédric! Thanks for letting us take a look under the hood, there is so much we can learn from your .story file. You truly did a..."
- over 6 years ago10/21/13 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"Trying to expand the animation options in SL using the mouse cursor. Since the cursor is very small (32x32) you can change the picture a..."
- over 6 years ago10/20/13 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
"I just stumbled upon this site a few days ago. It offers a very quick way of creating cartoon-style characters with many different poses..."
- over 6 years ago10/19/13 at 2:27 am (UTC)
"Hey Jesse, your stick figures are awesome! Thanks for sharing. The lack of animation capabilities can indeed be very frustrating, and on..."
- over 6 years ago10/18/13 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the updated and working link, Leslie. "Did you click on something that provided a bad link? If you know what that was, that wo..."
- over 6 years ago10/18/13 at 8:43 am (UTC)
Rutwin Geuverink started a new discussion Studio '13 What's New --> dead link
"Congrats on the release of the new Studio '13 ! I've been reading through the very informative articles about the Studio '13 products; g..."
- over 6 years ago10/04/13 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"Excellent job Jerson, and thanks for sharing your progress and the demo character. You mentioned that you've wanted to be a comic book ar..."
- over 6 years ago09/27/13 at 5:23 am (UTC)
"Update/conclusion: .....today I used my old wireless mouse as a makeshift presenter: I mapped some keys to the side-buttons on my wireles..."
- over 6 years ago09/20/13 at 6:42 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, Good to know that the buttons on the presenters are just keyboard mappings and thus can be set using triggers. This will al..."
- over 6 years ago09/19/13 at 3:24 am (UTC)
Rutwin Geuverink started a new discussion "Presenter Mouse" compatible with Storyline?
"Hi there, I am looking for a "mouse/presenter" that can work with Articulate Storyline. Most of the wireless presenters work just with Po..."
- over 6 years ago09/18/13 at 11:36 pm (UTC)