Ryan Simons replied to the discussion Resume state does not work in HTML 5, works in Flash
"Are there any developments or updates for this particular issue? We are having the same problem with a few of our courses. Thanks! "
- 5 years ago05/17/17 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Dear Storyline Staff and Developers, Thank you so much for a wonderful product and incredible community of support. Happy Holidays to al..."
- over 5 years ago12/08/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, As a Instructional Systems Specialist for the federal government I design and develop courses that must be 508 complian..."
- almost 6 years ago08/18/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Tom! Thank you for putting this together. Simply awesome..."
- almost 7 years ago09/11/15 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
Ryan Simons commented on the article Course Navigation Instructions: To Include or Not to Include, That Is the Question
"Instructions should be intuitive and thoughtful and blended into the content if possible. The best way to instruct is to make yourself pr..."
- 7 years ago04/08/15 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
Ryan Simons commented on the article Find Your Next Gig or Your Next All-Star Employee Right Here
"Thank you, E-Learning Heroes! You gals and guys are absolutely amazing!"
- over 7 years ago03/31/15 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"I actually did extensive research on all of the latest software for an eLearning Dev team. Here are five quick hits about what I found ou..."
- over 7 years ago03/26/15 at 11:11 am (UTC)
Ryan Simons commented on the article Gamification Techniques: How to Apply Them to E-Learning
"As always, great post Nicole! We have "attempted" to use gamification in many of our courses. The demand is only increasing with our cust..."
- over 7 years ago03/04/15 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"I have been working with various responsive design tools and I can give you an idea of what you can do up to this date... 1. Adobe Captiv..."
- 8 years ago06/18/14 at 10:03 am (UTC)
"Nice Nicole! I like the drag and drop approach. Its different from what we are used to seeing!"
- 8 years ago04/09/14 at 6:00 am (UTC)
Ryan Simons started a new discussion Need help with spinner and game...
"Slide 2.3... I created a spinner and can control how it spins. After it spins and lands on four, I want the car to move four spaces ahead..."
- over 9 years ago03/20/13 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"The best conference...the mother...the mamma jamma is Devlearn in Vegas in October. I have been to all the conferences Lectora, Learning ..."
- over 9 years ago03/15/13 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"You should be able to just create your template in Storyline save the file as a storylinetemplate file by using the drop down when you sa..."
- over 9 years ago03/15/13 at 8:36 am (UTC)
"I hope this works... If it is not pertinent information directly related to the rest of the course, see if you can make it a job aid ..."
- over 9 years ago03/15/13 at 8:24 am (UTC)
Ryan Simons replied to the discussion Graphic Novel Slide Out Tab Menu Character Panel [DEMO]
"Hi Kevin: I really like the style of the character tab and look forward to seeing the finished product. Two things I think are real..."
- over 9 years ago02/13/13 at 6:27 am (UTC)