"Following... same issue here. "
- 3 months ago11/25/19 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nadia, I hope I'm not 4 months too late :P Sorry. I'm rarely on here and I have notifications turned off (will change that now.) Anywh..."
- 8 months ago06/28/19 at 2:56 am (UTC)
Ryan Martin added the course Broken Co-worker
- 1 year ago01/30/19 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
Ryan Martin replied to the discussion Example I did based on the interactive conversation models JellyVision uses
"Hi Candy, at the moment the example isn't hosted anywhere. This example was a leanear path (no branching) meant simply as an engaging s..."
- over 1 year ago11/15/18 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"Funny, I was about to message you directly about this one. Figured you have the answer. Thanks Matthew!"
- almost 2 years ago05/07/18 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago05/07/18 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Could it be this: Tip: If your LMS requires you to identify the file that launches your course, point to index_lms.html for SCORM/AICC c..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/17 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
Ryan Martin started a new discussion SuccessFactors LMS & Storyline
"Hi, I assume this may be a quick fix for someone experienced with SuccessFactors and Storyline. I published a Storyline course using Sc..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/17 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
Ryan Martin replied to the discussion Bug? Extra "slide" being generated in Menu when published
"Hi. I'm using Storyline 360. I don't mind sharing my project, but is there another way to share it with support, without it being public?"
- over 2 years ago08/16/17 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
Ryan Martin started a new discussion Bug? Extra "slide" being generated in Menu when published
"Hi, this one is weird. Every time I publish, in the menu there is an extra slide, literally called "Slide" that gets generated (out of n..."
- over 2 years ago08/14/17 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"> Please keep us updated if you ever do another comic-based project :) I'm planning on doing a lot more in the future ;) I'll be ke..."
- over 2 years ago06/29/17 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"The answer really depends on how you view content, and your goals. There is no set definition of professional elearning unfortunately. O..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/17 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"Hey Carolina! Great to hear you liked the storytelling bits! It's something I'm passionate about, and I believe adds a tremendous amount ..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/17 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Hey Eric happy to hear you love the course and it helped you with your internal department requests. A lot of people tell us that, which ..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/17 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Ryan Martin started a new discussion Comic books, storytelling, and crafting compelling experiences
"Hi ya, I put together a case study of a popular piece of elearning I built a long long time ago called, 'Broken C0-worker' I believe it's..."
- over 2 years ago06/08/17 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Ryan Martin replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"Great job Richard... love your attention to detail on the subtle design elements... pace, voiceover choice, title & title sequence, m..."
- over 3 years ago11/06/16 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"Webinar Alert! We only have 10 spots left—and I would love to have more BC e-learning peeps involved. (We'll be broadcasting live from T..."
- over 3 years ago10/27/16 at 12:48 am (UTC)
"Thx Phil! The presentation is tomorrow. No, I don't believe the presentation will be recorded, however we plan to record it ourselves as ..."
- over 3 years ago10/11/16 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! Thanks Ridvan... yeah, the webinar will be great. (long overdue.) We're looking forward to sharing and answering questions about..."
- over 3 years ago10/11/16 at 1:23 am (UTC)
Ryan Martin started a new discussion How I Got My Articulate Roadshow Demo Done in 1 Day
"Hi there, You may be interested in this. I documented my design process in a blog post last week. Basically, I built a demo I'm going ..."
- over 3 years ago10/10/16 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi all! I'll be presenting at the Articulate Roadshow this week so I put together an article detailing the design tips I'll be covering ..."
- over 3 years ago10/09/16 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"I too think you should do it... Also, what is this Broken Co-worker you speak of... sounds interesting :P "
- over 3 years ago09/16/16 at 12:14 am (UTC)
"For what it's worth, my partner Anna and I have put together a free E-learning Strategy Course... GetElearningReady.com It's 9 lessons ..."
- over 3 years ago09/15/16 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Pat! I've been going big and juicy with my typography after building this model https://elearnerengaged.com/primer/ (based on a Googl..."
- over 3 years ago09/09/16 at 9:00 pm (UTC)