"These are excellent suggestions, Allison. I also like to include the learning objectives and show that they have been met."
- 12 months ago03/11/20 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
"P.S. I also checked for updates but found none."
- 1 year ago02/17/20 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
Ryan Moscoe started a new discussion Cannot Insert Scrolling Panel in Storyline 2
"I am attempting to insert a scrolling panel on a slide in Storyline 2. I have clicked the Scrolling Panel button and verified that it is ..."
- 1 year ago02/17/20 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks everyone! This all looks like excellent advice."
- over 2 years ago06/13/18 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
Ryan Moscoe started a new discussion What to Expect of Freelance/Contract Developer
"My company is considering hiring a freelance/contract elearning developer for a particular project, and I'm trying to figure out what we ..."
- over 2 years ago06/05/18 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. I tested in SCORM Cloud when I made my original post (see above)."
- almost 3 years ago04/16/18 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
"We just had another, very similar issue with the same course, and I've received the green light from my manager to continue the troublesh..."
- almost 3 years ago04/13/18 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ben. Changing the reporting option to Passed/Incomplete eventually resolved the issue. I don't know why it didn't work at first, but I..."
- 3 years ago02/07/18 at 10:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa. We would need an NDA (and direct contact information) in order to send you the link to the course. Given that this issue h..."
- 3 years ago01/16/18 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
Ryan Moscoe started a new discussion Storyline 2 Course Stops Reporting Status and Score
"I have a Storyline 2 course that has always functioned correctly, but there was a recent issue for one user where the user completed the ..."
- 3 years ago01/10/18 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christina, I use the Cornerstone LMS as well, and I think I have a solution for you. 1. In Storyline, make sure you are publishing t..."
- 3 years ago01/10/18 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Articulate support informed me that Storyline could report both a completion status and a success status if I used the reporting option P..."
- almost 4 years ago05/24/17 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thanks for the fast response. In SCORM Cloud, the course reports a Completion Status of Completed and a Success Status of Fai..."
- almost 4 years ago05/23/17 at 12:05 am (UTC)
Ryan Moscoe started a new discussion Course Failing to Mark Complete
"I have a course that is failing to move to a Completed status in the Cornerstone OnDemand LMS when completed on a mobile device after pre..."
- almost 4 years ago05/22/17 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I tested in SCORM Cloud as you suggested, and the Print Results page did open in Internet Explorer. I still don't understa..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/16 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"I have a Storyline 2 course that I have published for LMS and uploaded to the LMS (Cornerstone). The Print Results page is completely bla..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/16 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Even to share the file privately, I would probably need an executed non-disclosure agreement. I will confirm with my manager ..."
- 5 years ago02/29/16 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"The issue occurred again today, and I was able to get a screen shot (see below)."
- 5 years ago02/29/16 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie and Ashley, Thank you for replying so quickly. Unfortunately, I can't easily share the file, because it contains confidentia..."
- 5 years ago02/23/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
Ryan Moscoe started a new discussion Question Bank Notes Disappear in Preview
"I came across the post below, in which a user mentions that Notes are missing from his question slides in a question bank. He resolved th..."
- 5 years ago02/22/16 at 11:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Shari, I just saw your post, and I'm not sure if you found a solution to this, but you can control colors from within the Player wind..."
- 5 years ago02/22/16 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
"I was able to get my course to function as intended by using variables. In my case, I did not have four separate tests; I just had four t..."
- over 5 years ago06/09/15 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
"UPDATE: I submitted the case yesterday, and it turns out that the issue lay in the Result Slide Properties (see Figure 4, above). Althoug..."
- over 5 years ago06/09/15 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. We're going to need to do an NDA, and I'm just waiting for our VP of HR to get me the information. Meanwhile, in response ..."
- almost 6 years ago05/29/15 at 11:42 pm (UTC)