"Hey this is really great! Very interactive. I love your work!"
- over 1 year ago06/23/20 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"I Avril: I just did a project like this "four ways to be a great project sponsor". I did a very short explainer video in Doodly, then..."
- over 2 years ago04/29/19 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
Sabine Whipple replied to the discussion Rise capability: Copy individual blocks between lessons?
"I just found this today. When you are in your overall course, and you see the list of the different lessons, when you hover over the less..."
- over 3 years ago03/09/18 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
Sabine Whipple replied to the discussion NEW IN RISE: Track course completion with a Storyline block
"Very cool. I am going to use that in the next course I build. I'd rather build quizes in Storyline anyway."
- over 3 years ago03/09/18 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
"Sorry I have been slammed. I have them on a different computer. "
- over 3 years ago03/07/18 at 11:56 pm (UTC)
"I would use the 80/20 rule and combine eLearning with job aids and short videos all housed on the same site. Starting with the most commo..."
- over 3 years ago02/28/18 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
Sabine Whipple started a new discussion Mulitple clicks on characters to reveal different layers.
"I have the attached slide. One of the edits I got was to see if I can make the learner click on the character to see what the response is..."
- over 3 years ago02/14/18 at 11:08 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much! Sabine Whipple| Curriculum and Instructional Design Specialist Vision Care Sales Training & Communication VSP | 33..."
- over 3 years ago02/14/18 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
Sabine Whipple started a new discussion Hover reveal US state map
"Hi Everyone: I am doing this as part of a project and it was a little bit of work getting it together. I thought maybe I could save someo..."
- over 3 years ago02/12/18 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Susan: I have built 508 compliant modules for both county govt. and state universities. I am happy to show you some examples. I do a ..."
- over 3 years ago02/12/18 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mark: I just finished a project with motion paths. If you want, I can either send you an example or we can talk offline. sabine.whipp..."
- almost 4 years ago12/08/17 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"That was really fun! I loved the beer filling for correct answers. Great way to teach a set of tips. The learner can read the answer if s..."
- almost 4 years ago12/08/17 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"This is really cute! I only was able to get the first answer then I had to stop. Do you have a hint function in here? If so I could not s..."
- almost 4 years ago12/08/17 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi I am trying to get around the same issue. I want the learner to be restricted in moving from one section to the next but the next butt..."
- almost 4 years ago11/01/17 at 10:51 pm (UTC)
Sabine Whipple started a new discussion Is there a way to free up the next button when the menu is restricted?
"Hi: I find myself in the position of wanting BOTH the menu restricted AND the next button to work independently from the timeline. Is t..."
- 4 years ago10/23/17 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"I love the colors and the steps to build a car. Also the home button at the end of the slider. Very intuitive! Great job!!"
- over 4 years ago03/21/17 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago07/12/16 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Lauren. What a great module! I love your categories. Lighthearted, fun AND professional. Nice job."
- over 5 years ago05/10/16 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago03/30/16 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"So pretty! Great use of variables and states! What a fun way to do an assessment!"
- over 5 years ago03/15/16 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"I *KNEW* there was a way to do this. Thanks Rebecca! Can I apply that to a master slide then?"
- over 5 years ago03/04/16 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"David: My Articulate crashed at work so it may be a few days. Let me know if you are in a hurry and I will carve out some time over the w..."
- over 5 years ago03/04/16 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi David: I have not put it in my file yet but I will send it to you once I play around in there. "
- over 5 years ago03/04/16 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"Micheal that is so helpful! Thanks."
- over 5 years ago03/03/16 at 11:39 pm (UTC)