Sally Powell started a new discussion SCORM Completion: Is there a hack?
"Hello, Any bored SCORM experts out there that would like to answer my mostly hypothetical question? Our LMS can only add a pass/fail grad..."
- 4 months ago07/29/23 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Agreed! Hopefully these considerations are part of what the Articulate folks are looking into as they prepare to release this feature."
- over 2 years ago05/07/21 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
Sally Powell commented on the article A Behind-the-Scenes Look at How I Designed This Gamified Quiz
"Very cool and useful template! My only concern is a minor one that would be easy to address - the green colour behind the multiple choice..."
- over 2 years ago03/30/21 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
Sally Powell commented on the download Storyline 360: Positive Self-Talk Mad Libs Template
"Beautiful - and will work nicely as a template for so many possibilities!"
- over 3 years ago03/03/20 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"I'd likely change text backgrounds to grey, because I love that yellow! Thanks again for sharing."
- almost 4 years ago02/20/20 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"So pretty, but I ran the color palette through whocanuse.com, and it failed WCAG standards: https://whocanuse.com/?b=f9f9f9&c=f4cb32&..."
- almost 4 years ago02/20/20 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! Thanks, Walt! I'll give them a try first thing tomorrow."
- almost 4 years ago01/27/20 at 2:32 am (UTC)
"This is very helpful for a self-check I'm putting together. I was just wondering if someone could help me add a "next" button to the proj..."
- almost 4 years ago01/26/20 at 2:35 pm (UTC)