Sam Claxton replied to the discussion Anyone else always having to go to the end and shorten timeline?
"i am using storyline 360, and in adding to a slide, the timeline went out to 97,000 seconds. No way am I dragging the timeline all the wa..."
- over 3 years ago02/24/17 at 9:06 am (UTC)
"unfortunately to go through every piece of vid i need to user and convert to MP4 will take more time than I have. "
- over 3 years ago01/12/17 at 1:16 am (UTC)
"not specific file, all my wmvs have this issue on replay. "
- over 3 years ago01/11/17 at 1:00 am (UTC)
"I am experiencing same issue even now. When i import WMV, it crackes. MP4 its fine. No issues with wmv elsewhere or other programs. "
- over 3 years ago01/10/17 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"if you shorten the timeline, then lock the offending object, any changes will keep the timeline to where it was. "
- over 3 years ago10/13/16 at 8:41 am (UTC)
"well what im trying to do is have the 'exit button' redirect back to the page instead of close the browser window."
- almost 5 years ago08/27/15 at 1:52 pm (UTC)