"I had this exact same issue - fading really helps and it's in Powerpoint as a standard tool. So for me, I imported the a..."
- 4 months ago12/01/20 at 10:10 am (UTC)
"Great thank you so much, I will give that a go - thank you for the sample file too - so much easier to visualise with an example. &..."
- 11 months ago05/18/20 at 8:11 am (UTC)
Sam Patterson started a new discussion Quizmaker/Storyline 360
"Hi, I am still fairly new to these two products but I am struggling to find out if this is possible in all of the discussions. I am looki..."
- 11 months ago05/14/20 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"I think i've answered my own question but found that alt+0178 gives ² , alt+0179 gives ³, and so on. "
- 12 months ago04/14/20 at 10:38 am (UTC)
Sam Patterson started a new discussion Power numbers
"Hi, I'm creating a maths course with Rise 360 and I can't figure out how to show 'power numbers' i.e. I can type 2 to t..."
- 12 months ago04/14/20 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"HI, I tried following this instruction too, but when I click on Run as Administrator it says install Powerpoint and try again. Pow..."
- almost 2 years ago07/12/19 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cary Thanks for looking. The submit/calculate button works well, however when I change a slider after hitting calculate the total is i..."
- almost 2 years ago07/03/19 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cary I tested this earlier today and either I wasn't concentrating properly or something has changed in my Storyline but when I test t..."
- almost 2 years ago07/01/19 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Noel Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there aren't traditional results on the previous slide, it is a graphical representation of r..."
- almost 2 years ago07/01/19 at 12:09 pm (UTC)
Sam Patterson started a new discussion Print results from previous slide
"Hi All! I have a final slide in one of my courses with a button to restart the course and I will like to add a button to print the result..."
- almost 2 years ago07/01/19 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Cary Just tested it myself and works a treat, thanks so much for replying!"
- almost 2 years ago06/30/19 at 8:42 pm (UTC)