"Thank a lot for the templates and ideas!"
- almost 8 years ago11/26/14 at 8:19 am (UTC)
"If you are providing the steps where would you place it, before or after demos? I prefer a procedure with visuals in a PDF format for a q..."
- over 9 years ago02/08/13 at 4:40 am (UTC)
"debra corda said: Short demonstrations and or You Try It with an accompanying quick reference. It has been my experience that learners lo..."
- over 9 years ago02/08/13 at 4:35 am (UTC)
"Steve Flowers said: Why not provide both in different modes. A concise procedural guide / quick start guide with visuals in a PDF format ..."
- over 9 years ago02/08/13 at 4:33 am (UTC)
Sana S started a new discussion What is the best approach for an application-based course?
"You need to train sales people in an electronic goods showroom to use their new billing and invoicing tool. What would be your approach f..."
- over 9 years ago02/08/13 at 3:02 am (UTC)
"Am not sure about your issue, but did you try changing labels from Articulate menu>Player Templates> Text Labels? Also, there is an..."
- over 9 years ago01/10/13 at 5:40 am (UTC)
Sana S started a new discussion Number of Incorrect answer feedbacks possible_Need help urgently
"When a user submits an incorrect option for the first time, we need to provide Incorrect Answer Feedback 1. And when the user submits a w..."
- over 9 years ago01/09/13 at 10:48 pm (UTC)
"Thank you all for the help and support..."
- 10 years ago09/18/12 at 1:30 am (UTC)
Sana S started a new discussion looking for my first freelance project but..
"Hi All, I am in search of my first freelance project. I have good experience in creating rapid eLearning, WBTs and ILTs for different MNC..."
- 10 years ago09/12/12 at 3:24 am (UTC)
"I am not sure if that is possible in the current version of Storyline. But, if made possible, would become one of the main reasons for ch..."
- 10 years ago09/02/12 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the links Brian. "
- 10 years ago08/31/12 at 5:16 am (UTC)
"Good work Maxine... I'm inspired! "
- 10 years ago08/31/12 at 3:32 am (UTC)
"I am thinking about creating eLearning courses in Indian languages such as Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil. Was wondering if Articulate supports ..."
- 10 years ago08/31/12 at 1:58 am (UTC)
Sana S started a new discussion Language support in Storline
"Finally, I managed to get permission to download the trial version of Articulate Storyline! I am going to start using it today. Would lik..."
- 10 years ago08/30/12 at 11:50 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Bruce, its great to be a part of this community. I really admire the heros here! Kristin, that was a nice article. Thank you f..."
- 10 years ago08/22/12 at 9:47 pm (UTC)