"Awesome! Is there a timeline? Can I be a beta tester?"
- 24 days ago11/09/23 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
Sandy Henderson commented on the article Making Complex Information Easier to Read with Plain Language #427
"This is something quick I threw together. Sometimes "simpler" language is actually more complex. https://360.articulate.com/review/co..."
- 4 months ago08/18/23 at 11:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Michele and Rema. I brought my background images into Photoshop and selected the outline of the teacher. Then I inverted that sel..."
- 10 months ago02/01/23 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"Happy Tuesday! My submission is from a course I'm working on for K-12 teachers. I have 7 scenes in this demo to show three different ..."
- 10 months ago01/31/23 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"A great example of how different backgrounds/fonts/designs can convey different meanings of a single word."
- 10 months ago01/30/23 at 11:50 pm (UTC)
"What a creative way to illustrate the point of this challenge."
- 10 months ago01/30/23 at 11:40 pm (UTC)
"I love the transitions of one texture into another, completely different texture."
- 10 months ago01/30/23 at 11:32 pm (UTC)
"My entry comes from a course I worked on about the National School Lunch Program requirements. The audience is School Cashiers, so the ca..."
- 10 months ago01/25/23 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"I was having a really hard time understanding how to make brutalism (new term for me) work in eLearning design. I really love your exampl..."
- 1 year ago09/07/22 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"That's a great demo. You captured the realistic, tortured existence of us with myopic astigmatism. I missed that challenge, so I'm glad y..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/22 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Jared. My team is always looking for ways to make courses more accessible. I like the option of having each marker narrated if the us..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/22 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Teo. Great use of states to help the learner keep track of where they are, what they've seen, and what they have left to visit. Thank..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/22 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Helen. I really like your use of transparent labels over the image. It makes the markers feel like they're integrated into the image ..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/22 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"I reworked a previous entry for using 360 images. It's just a fun and quick little interaction. Enjoy. https://360.articulate.com/review/..."
- over 1 year ago05/10/22 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Sandy Henderson commented on the article How Are Course Designers Using Web Objects for Performance Support? #370
"Hi, Here's my entry to the challenge for this week. If I'd had more time, I would have gotten permission from the authors to republish..."
- over 1 year ago05/06/22 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Jodi and Tania. I'm glad I could add a little humor (or groans ;-) to your day."
- over 1 year ago04/12/22 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"How punny are you? Can you give a punny answer in 30 seconds - before the hint fully appears? https://360.articulate.com/review/content/c..."
- over 1 year ago04/11/22 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
Sandy Henderson commented on the article Showing Email, Chat, and Text Messaging Conversations in E-Learning #361
"I have two examples. Example 1 uses an email as the basis for an activity. Example 2 simulates an email thread then asks the user to make..."
- almost 2 years ago02/23/22 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
Sandy Henderson replied to the discussion SL Crashes when I paste a text box that contains variables
"Thanks for getting back to me. It seems to have fixed itself when I closed SL for the day. I was working correctly the next day. Weird, b..."
- almost 2 years ago02/23/22 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
Sandy Henderson started a new discussion SL Crashes when I paste a text box that contains variables
"I updated to the Feb. 15 release this morning. Since then, I am not able to paste text boxes that contain variables. I've tried lots of t..."
- almost 2 years ago02/17/22 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
Sandy Henderson commented on the article Creating Interactive 360° Images in E-Learning #337
"I love this new feature so much, I just had to play with it the moment I saw it. I've never contributed to a Challenge before, but I felt..."
- over 2 years ago07/31/21 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"I realize this thread is a year old, but I was running into the same issue and I stumbled upon a solution for my situation - not sure if ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/04/20 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
"I thought I'd share my experience in case it's helpful to anyone else. I have a zoom region that was zooming out only a tiny bit. As I r..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/19 at 8:12 pm (UTC)
Sandy Henderson replied to the discussion NEW IN STORYLINE 360: Review and Retry Incorrect Questions
"I'm also running into the same issue where the first question is repeated even if the learner answers it correctly on the first pass. On ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/08/19 at 6:06 pm (UTC)