Sandy Murray started a new discussion Bulleted Text in Storyline 360
"Can anyone help me with how to change the margins of bulleted text in Storyline 360? The text is too far away from the bullet. :-("
- 1 year ago11/08/21 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"I'm so new to this, I'm not sure how to use variables -- back to reading. lol The trigger I put was to 'show layer (name) whe..."
- over 2 years ago10/15/20 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Sandy Murray started a new discussion Layers Not Working
"I've created several slides that have layers. I set up the triggers to show the layer when user clicks on Submit. It works wh..."
- over 2 years ago10/15/20 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Good morning. I love this. I'm having trouble changing the text and I'd also like to change the color of the post-it. I tried clicking..."
- over 2 years ago07/28/20 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
Sandy Murray started a new discussion Changing Image in Labeled Graphic
"I inserted a labeled graphic block. I want to change the image but when I click on Edit, nothing happens."
- 3 years ago01/06/20 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
Sandy Murray started a new discussion Voice Overs Disappearing
"We are continually getting the following message: "Presenter was unable to open this project file. Reboot your computer, then try agai..."
- almost 4 years ago04/16/19 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"I just had something similar happen to me. :-( I was working in a process block and wanted to delete one of the steps. I clicked the t..."
- 4 years ago11/08/18 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Good morning. I’ve created a labeled graphic of a telephone with 12 markers. Each marker has text and a picture attached to it. I’m on..."
- over 4 years ago11/01/18 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
Sandy Murray started a new discussion Changing Margins
"Is there a way to change the margins in Rise. Also, I'm working with an image/text - the imagine is the right size; however, the ma..."
- over 4 years ago10/22/18 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"Good morning. I'm new at Rise but I'm trying to upload our logo and other pictures. Each time it says "Please verify the file type is a..."
- over 4 years ago10/22/18 at 3:19 pm (UTC)