"Thank you Leslie, I wasn't aware of the jobs hub. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)"
- 3 months ago07/12/21 at 7:30 am (UTC)
"The work will be starting in the next week or so on a module by module basis. It is expected that all modules that need to be updated wil..."
- 3 months ago07/02/21 at 7:10 am (UTC)
Sarah Bailey started a new discussion eLearning freelance support required
"Hello Storyline experts Due to our Storyline expert leaving (me), our company is seeking a freelance Storyline expert to assist with the ..."
- 3 months ago07/02/21 at 7:07 am (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie. Google Cloud seems to be working fine at the moment, I have tested it with a few colleagues. As it seems to be working,..."
- 8 months ago01/20/21 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, thank you for your response. No, I don't get an error - where I used to be able to drag the zip folder into the upload box in ..."
- 8 months ago01/20/21 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
Sarah Bailey started a new discussion How to publish a S3 course for a client to review?
"I have been using Articulate Tempshare to publish my courses for our clients to review published content, however, this no longer appears..."
- 8 months ago01/20/21 at 8:41 am (UTC)
"Thank you very much Judy, this is very helpful indeed :) I didn't realise this was the case "
- 9 months ago12/22/20 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Sarah Bailey started a new discussion States not working
"Please can I request the help of you lovely professionals? I have states on a situation menu that should turn to complete when variable c..."
- 9 months ago12/22/20 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"Love this, would be great if you could please share the file for this :)"
- over 2 years ago01/11/19 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"Aw Wendy, once again, you are amazing, thankyou very much indeed that is just what I needed and should have realised myself that I could ..."
- over 4 years ago04/11/17 at 9:11 am (UTC)
Sarah Bailey started a new discussion State of next button when revisiting slide
"Hello my wonderful Storyline experts :). I have a slide that I have initial set the state of the next button to hidden when the timeline ..."
- over 4 years ago04/11/17 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"Subscribing to this thread also I have the same problem with Arial font which is most of my clients branded font. "
- over 4 years ago02/09/17 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"This is fantastic, thank you very much for sharing this. This is exactly what I needed to help create a random dice roll game :)"
- over 4 years ago01/19/17 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"You are an abolsute star! Thankyou so much Richard (AGAIN!)"
- almost 5 years ago12/13/16 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Richard, so sorry but can you help me again please, I tried to make it smaller to fit on my template, can you please 'tweak' this one for..."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/16 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"This is great Richard, thankyou very much indeed :)"
- almost 5 years ago12/13/16 at 9:03 am (UTC)
Sarah Bailey started a new discussion Can someone please help with this interaction?
"Hello, I am trying to recreate the animation as per the boxes in this example http://pepperstreet.co.uk/remap-staging/capabilities/ I ha..."
- almost 5 years ago12/12/16 at 11:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks very much Walt :) I think I understand what you are saying but is a little confusing. I will have a go, If not, I will think of s..."
- almost 5 years ago12/09/16 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
Sarah Bailey started a new discussion Help with exit animation (I think!)
"Hi again experts! Can anyone help me in trying to recreate the following animation? I have three boxes that I would like to animate as i..."
- almost 5 years ago12/09/16 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"You are a star thanks Trina :)"
- almost 5 years ago12/07/16 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Great, thanks very much Trina, I will try that. Apologies I got confused as when you click see this project in action it looks like Stor..."
- almost 5 years ago12/07/16 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"Brilliant! Will give that a go, thank you. Just I don't want extra buttons on layers as I think it looks cleaner without them."
- almost 5 years ago12/07/16 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Daniel, I did think of that, however if I then have a slide that follows it I assumme I cannot add different triggers to the same ..."
- almost 5 years ago12/07/16 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Sarah Bailey started a new discussion Layers help!
"Hello experts! Today I saw this excellent demo using from Trina http://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws.com/Trina/View%20this%20..."
- almost 5 years ago12/07/16 at 3:19 pm (UTC)