"Hi again Derek, Unfortunately I couldn't open your file as I am still on SL2 and I think you must have 360/3. I did however follow your..."
- 5 years ago04/13/17 at 12:23 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I've come across quite a few issues with HTML5 in Storyline 2, all of which are known to the developers (e.g. fonts issues wi..."
- 5 years ago04/12/17 at 12:51 am (UTC)
"Hi again Ali, Can you please also tell me, are these HTML5 issues fixed in Storyline 3? I only just purchased Storyline 2 at the end of ..."
- 5 years ago04/12/17 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Derek, I suspected it would be complicated as I tried a few things and it was beyond me! Thank you for taking the time to answer my q..."
- 5 years ago04/11/17 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ali. Please find attached the .story file. (it's just an extract of the complete module) Sarah"
- 5 years ago04/11/17 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion Drop down quiz - Select not showing on HTML5
"Hi everyone In my published HTML5 course, the drop down menu options for a quiz is showing the first answer choice in all boxes, rather ..."
- 5 years ago04/11/17 at 4:30 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion Multi choice quiz - any option correct
"In my end of module quiz, I have one question where any answer could be correct - there is no one 'correct' answer. (It's an ethics quest..."
- 5 years ago04/11/17 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"Fixed it and so easily. Thanks Wendy!"
- over 5 years ago01/26/17 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick response Wendy. If I choose the disable button, it will mean changes to a lot of modules - but then again I still h..."
- over 5 years ago01/26/17 at 4:54 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion Content on layer disappears after 'warning' pop up
"I have set up my slide with several layers which are triggered by cue points linked to the audio file. I have also set up a 'Disable' s..."
- over 5 years ago01/26/17 at 3:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy and Alyssa, as always help on the forum is quick and useful! Wendy, I have 12 affected module so am just going through tryi..."
- over 5 years ago01/24/17 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy for getting back to me. I am having one of those days. It seems now after all the fiddling the files are corrupted. :( Look..."
- over 5 years ago01/24/17 at 3:16 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion change of font in notes not working
"I am having an issue with the size/font of my Notes not working when the project is published. When I preview the font is fine (Arial 10..."
- over 5 years ago01/24/17 at 1:37 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick response Alyssa. Leaving this issue in isn't an option as I always like to reduce the possibility of student enquir..."
- over 5 years ago01/23/17 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same trouble. I've attached an extract of my module (quiz only) - when you review the quiz and have incorrect answers, th..."
- over 5 years ago01/18/17 at 11:31 pm (UTC)
Sarah Cook replied to the discussion SL2 & SL360 "Restricted" Menu Navigation and Next Button - Solution / Workaround
"Bobbi, thank you so much for this. I had left 'Free navigation' until the end of the project so during reviewing we could jump around - l..."
- over 5 years ago01/18/17 at 2:47 am (UTC)
"Thanks Montse, this is nice and simple and clean."
- over 5 years ago12/20/16 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Just in case anyone else pops in here for the same problem - I had to adjust my 2nd screen (monitor attached to my laptop) to 125% to fix..."
- over 5 years ago10/11/16 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy! That fixed it. Feeling very silly but also very relieved! Can you tell I am a newbie!? Thanks again, I will sleep much bet..."
- over 5 years ago10/11/16 at 6:32 am (UTC)
"Sorry - attachments here"
- over 5 years ago10/11/16 at 5:34 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion Issues after upgrading Windows
"I am having major issues after the latest upgrade to Windows 10 (version 1607). I reactivated Storyline 2 as per instructions. On some s..."
- over 5 years ago10/11/16 at 5:30 am (UTC)
"I was having the same problem. Through the link below I found an alternative solution to changing the state on each item in the group - I..."
- over 5 years ago10/04/16 at 5:29 am (UTC)
"Thank you thank you thank you, this issue has been driving me crazy! Have now used your solution and works perfectly! Thanks!"
- over 5 years ago10/03/16 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
"I just had this same problem and this fixed it. Thank you! "
- over 5 years ago09/29/16 at 4:38 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook replied to the discussion Motion paths returning to initial position - want them to stay in place.
"Thanks Ali, I am a newbie and spend half my life on this forum, I generally always find the solution I need. It's a fantastic community a..."
- over 5 years ago09/15/16 at 8:28 pm (UTC)