"Hi Kim! I work in the cyber environment where about 20% of our student population is identified. We just started using Storyline this ye..."
- almost 7 years ago01/31/13 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Hello esteemed Articulaters! I am posting a Mid-Term SCORM for my Moodle LMS. I do not want this to be graded, just merely a study resour..."
- almost 7 years ago01/10/13 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"YES! Thank you Jeanette! Much appreciated!"
- almost 7 years ago01/08/13 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"I was hoping to download the template for the tabs interaction, not the yearbook one. Where may I find this link?"
- almost 7 years ago01/08/13 at 8:48 am (UTC)
"Thank you Christine! I got the files burned over and now when I test out to see how it will operate from the student end I get a script ..."
- almost 7 years ago12/19/12 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Thank you Peter and Christine. Unfortunately, Christine, we encourage our students to get to a library when they lose the internet, but ..."
- almost 7 years ago12/17/12 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
Sarah Minnick started a new discussion Publishing Storyline to CD
"I have a student who is without internet, thus cannot log into our LMS to complete posted SCORM package. I am trying to publish to CD, b..."
- almost 7 years ago12/17/12 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"Jesse, you are a GENIUS! Thank you so much. This is perfect. It provides interactivity for the student, but also helps the student sta..."
- 7 years ago10/18/12 at 11:20 am (UTC)
Sarah Minnick started a new discussion embedding printable document in Storyline?
"I was wondering if it were possible to embed an editable document as a web object in Storyline for students to enter information and then..."
- 7 years ago10/18/12 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"Now I do not freelance, but I am a cyber teacher that primarily teaches from home(not as cushy as you may think). I will be entering my ..."
- over 7 years ago07/10/12 at 8:19 am (UTC)
"Thanks Peter! A group of us at my school are piloting Storyline for full use in our classes. We are pretty jazzed about all what we can ..."
- over 7 years ago07/06/12 at 6:02 am (UTC)