"I just realized I can easily create my own accessible text and zoom to fit toggles, but couldn't figure out a way to create my own keyboa..."
- 1 year ago12/02/22 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers started a new discussion Creating Custom Accessibility Menu without Player
"Hello, I know that Articulate has enhanced their accessibility features, but I was wondering if it were possible to recreate these featur..."
- 1 year ago12/02/22 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"I agree, line spacing would be a very useful feature so we don't have to tweak the CSS on/after every publish."
- 1 year ago09/15/22 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, I totally overlooked that part while being excited. I am going to work on adding the functionality and will post if I end up with ..."
- over 1 year ago08/16/22 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"I went to click around after locking the menu in your review file and in a web publish, but it wasn't really locked because I was able to..."
- over 1 year ago08/16/22 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"This is so great, thank you so so much!! I am going to make an invisible button and have an input field (password protected) so we can te..."
- over 1 year ago08/16/22 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago08/16/22 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for providing that example, Joe. I don't think I explained myself very well. I'm trying to unlock the Storyline Player going from ..."
- over 1 year ago08/16/22 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers started a new discussion Trigger to Change Player Flow
- over 1 year ago08/15/22 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kristin, were you able to find a solution for this? This has been happening to me since day one of using Storyline."
- over 1 year ago05/25/22 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers replied to the discussion GIF Files Cause Aticulate Storyline Error Report Box when Previewing
"I just wanted to post in here in case someone is still having issues. I received cannot preview Storyline 360 with animated gif. Preview ..."
- over 1 year ago05/23/22 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago03/02/22 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers started a new discussion Basketball activity not working as planned
"I'm making a free throw basketball game by using the slider to trigger a random layer on release to make it seem like the player is attem..."
- almost 2 years ago03/02/22 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"I would like this too. It seems strange that Articulate would acknowledge it as a popular request but not have a plan to implement it int..."
- almost 2 years ago02/01/22 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
"Update for anyone struggling with this: This actually did not fix the issue. I had to recreate the objects again when I reopened the..."
- 2 years ago11/01/21 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"For anyone who comes across this post having similar issues, Cleo and I found a solution. Cleo said there were corrupt items on the first..."
- 2 years ago10/29/21 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers started a new discussion Cannot preview or publish random Storyline 360 course files.
"I have already posted this issue a few months back, and the only resolution I found was to publish on a different machine other than my w..."
- 2 years ago10/27/21 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers commented on the article Showing Before and After Comparisons in E-Learning #335
"Hi Robbie. I'm trying to recreate a similar affect in Storyline but I'm fairly new to the program and trying to figure out how you did th..."
- over 2 years ago09/01/21 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"I discovered that when you change the audio files from WAV to MP3s, they work. So you might want to give that a try!"
- over 2 years ago08/04/21 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers replied to the discussion Course Published Great Before, but Now Showing Blank Screen After Editing
"I also want to point out that I can see the image of the first page of the course in the preview on the Review 360 dashboard...so it's th..."
- over 2 years ago08/02/21 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers started a new discussion Course Published Great Before, but Now Showing Blank Screen After Editing
"I had to edit a file from my predecessor and when published to Review 360, the file isn't loading...it just shows the title of the course..."
- over 2 years ago08/02/21 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"Oops, I meant my version of Storyline 360 is 3.54.25674.0 ...not sure where I pulled the other number, haha. The only way I was able to r..."
- over 2 years ago08/02/21 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers started a new discussion Audio randomly cutting out only in Chrome, not in preview
"Hi there, I've read several posts on here that have said that the audio will not work correctly while using Chrome, which is what I am ex..."
- over 2 years ago07/30/21 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
Sarah Powers replied to the discussion Storyline Blocks not showing up in Rise Course in Review
"I am still not seeing the Storyline block within Rise."
- over 2 years ago05/26/21 at 6:15 pm (UTC)