"A lot of companies offer education discounts, but I've also found the newer ones highly responsive to looking at helping if it can improv..."
- 4 years ago11/14/16 at 3:56 am (UTC)
"Huge thumbs up from me - a simple and entertaining introduction to e-learning - thanks for sharing!"
- 4 years ago10/11/16 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
"Very well, just getting back in to creating eLearning now that I've got the system and processes ready - was up your way the other day an..."
- over 4 years ago08/10/16 at 1:18 am (UTC)
"Gorgeous Miss V - any course with a dog eating a cupcake is a winner, loved the retro vibe too!"
- over 4 years ago08/10/16 at 1:08 am (UTC)
"So handy to keep in the arsenal of templates - thanks!"
- over 4 years ago07/19/16 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"Late to the challenge, but here is how I see learning! http://bit.ly/1nDLhpm"
- over 6 years ago03/10/14 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Simon, Based in Melbourne, can do Articulate, love the concept of getting them child friendly - I'll PM you for more!"
- almost 7 years ago02/23/14 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dan, It could also be a failing of your LMS. We have often found that when purchasing content without the ability to look at settings,..."
- almost 7 years ago02/23/14 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
"I've always been a fan of the Milan Kundera quote "The Larger the Searchlight, the Larger the Circumference of the Unknown". It's why I ..."
- almost 7 years ago02/03/14 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
Sarah Redmond replied to the discussion Training Design/Delivery Boot-Camp: Topic Suggestions Needed
"That's a lot to cover in two days only! I guess I would go a different route, and this is assuming that most of what they will then be pr..."
- almost 7 years ago02/03/14 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Martin, If you are looking for an exact amount, you can see we are all a bit cagey over details! I tend to charge lower the longer a c..."
- almost 7 years ago12/16/13 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"I have built for html5 for a couple of companies, but usually because of an internal policy of no flash content. Thankfully, these compan..."
- almost 7 years ago12/16/13 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
Sarah Redmond replied to the discussion How many mockups or design comps do you show clients?
"I think making three versions of the same thing, even if only a few slides in each, just wastes time. If you have a portfolio and you hav..."
- almost 7 years ago12/16/13 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"My last link won't work as I moved things around in my Dropbox, so new link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/90lwcjgx2a445mq/story.html if yo..."
- almost 7 years ago12/06/13 at 5:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Loftur, I too have had many battles with the states in slide masters, but I've managed to use layers instead of states, triggers such ..."
- almost 7 years ago12/05/13 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matthew, Also consider whether the Code of Conduct has to be re-viewed by employees during their time in the company. I found that whe..."
- almost 7 years ago12/02/13 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Kevin, it's such a deliberate and considered piece of work - thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all!"
- 7 years ago11/18/13 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi greg, I think this would be really interesting in a conversational style, so they diagnose as they go. Have a look at branchtrack.com ..."
- 7 years ago11/18/13 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kim, If you have the consistency in the opening, the navigation, the colours and the fonts, then it sounds like your designers aren't ..."
- 7 years ago11/18/13 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
Sarah Redmond replied to the discussion Any great Training Vision & Mission Statements out there?
"We tend to keep things simple around here, so ours is "Train people for the role they are taking, the role they are in and the role they..."
- 7 years ago11/18/13 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Renee, I was in the same boat as you a few years back, and I started with a training needs analysis which can be done in a number of d..."
- 7 years ago11/18/13 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
Sarah Redmond commented on the article How to Use a True/False Variable to Let the Learner Change Your Storyline Course Design
"How inspiring - being a novice Storyline user, it's good to know what these triggers can do, thanks for the walk through!"
- 7 years ago10/09/13 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
Sarah Redmond commented on the article Dear Heroes: Is My E-Learning Course Overqualified?
"It's also worth realising the budgetary constraints with creating true elearning vs what I call glorified presentations - one takes weeks..."
- 7 years ago10/09/13 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, Thanks for the kind words, but I'm just a regular instructional designer, no ties to medical specifically!"
- 7 years ago10/08/13 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"A first post, first go at a challenge, I took the need for flat design to heart! http://bit.ly/1glekeF"
- 7 years ago10/07/13 at 5:13 pm (UTC)