"Thanks so much!"
- 1 year ago07/29/20 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye commented on the article Rapid Response Training: What You Need to Know About COVID-19 #274
"This is GREAT! If you are still willing to share I would love the source file."
- 1 year ago07/23/20 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Great course! Could I also request access to I could make some slight edits? email@example.com"
- 1 year ago07/23/20 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago04/15/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"As a previous customer, I got a year of 360 for a heavily discounted price. I figured that I would use the year to decide if I would con..."
- over 4 years ago06/16/17 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"ATD, http://www.educatorstechnology.com/, of course e-learning heroes, I look for all the newsletters from the vendors whose products I u..."
- over 4 years ago05/18/17 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
- over 4 years ago05/18/17 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion Orient shape to freeform motion path - looks off (example included)
"Veronika beat me to the trip. I use almost the exact same technique. I very rarely make a freeform motion path because of the unusual b..."
- over 4 years ago05/18/17 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"I have always had to write learning objectives for all of my courses. the evaluation thus becomes how well did the course meet the state..."
- over 4 years ago05/11/17 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion What's your workflow for efficient, rapid development? Please share!
"I storyboard everything out first, then I look to create my assets. Then I add the content and narrate last."
- over 4 years ago05/10/17 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"I have used an LMS to merely post policies for review. Much more often however, there is a need for interactivity. Some sort of demonst..."
- over 4 years ago05/04/17 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion How do I teach non-e-learning content creators to understand how to create for Rise?
"This is a good question. I have done a lot of work in Storyline and found rise to be easy, but not that intuitive. If I had to teach it..."
- over 4 years ago03/30/17 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"Match the objectives to the evaluation. Ensure you do not ask about anything you are unable or unwilling to change."
- over 4 years ago03/30/17 at 9:54 am (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion Demo: My first Rise course, an epidemiology case study
"I am so impressed with this. I have done some similar work with epidemiology using storyline, but you out mine to shame. How about Oper..."
- over 4 years ago03/23/17 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion Storyline Corporate Learning with Video, Screenshare and Text
"Everyone hit the main points already so I will add one more possibility. I also try to limit video to short chunks as well, but if you a..."
- over 4 years ago03/05/17 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Lately, I have been happily using articulate review to solicit feedback from stakeholders before production. I then aggregate content an..."
- over 4 years ago03/01/17 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"Ben's thoughts above were the same as mine. I was looking quickly at your file. I think you may have some redundancies in your variable..."
- over 4 years ago02/25/17 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"Great comments already. I will add that I find many tests are done with poor understanding of what the actual objectives are. I work in..."
- over 4 years ago02/15/17 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
"I don't know that Rise would have less audio and animation, though I agree with the interactivity part. Also, it's true that the end use..."
- over 4 years ago02/15/17 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion Excel and/or Spreadsheet Training in Articulate 360
"When I was trying out the 360 features I did a quick video in Rise. Thought that was very helpful to make some quick recordings. You ca..."
- over 4 years ago02/14/17 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion How to Activate the Full Screen Toggle Button from External Video Players
"Thanks for bringing this up. I have also been waiting for this functionality. As a workaround (for videos with fine detail), I have res..."
- over 4 years ago02/09/17 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"Piggybacking on what others have said, you should have an intro slide. You could also use the resources section to show in-game instruct..."
- over 4 years ago02/09/17 at 11:01 am (UTC)
"I think this is a great example of what can be done with Rise. Lots of different media formats, but nicely done to make it feel natural ..."
- over 4 years ago02/05/17 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"I have personally had some difficulty in making Rise look like Storyline. I like using both products, but find that they work better (fo..."
- over 4 years ago01/26/17 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
Scott Kaye replied to the discussion Multiple quizzes, only required to pass 1 with limits on how many times quiz can be accessed
"Just thinking here. Could you bundle multiple SCO's into one course? That is the easiest way I can think of accomplishing what you are ..."
- over 4 years ago01/11/17 at 7:45 pm (UTC)