"Hi, Pooja - I'm not sure if you can make it that granular with a test. You can populate a group on whether a certain training item is pas..."
- 6 years ago05/31/16 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"Matthew - I see from looking over this thread that I didn't thank you for your response. My apologies! I must have gotten buried in our n..."
- 6 years ago05/24/16 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Will! It's good to see you on here too. If memory serves, this was a course that hadn't been assigned to everyone yet. I was able to..."
- over 6 years ago03/01/16 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone had an issue with CSOD where you update a publication (not reversion; just replace the publication files because you made a te..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/16 at 11:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Will - We haven't had this particular web object issue, but we've had some inconsistencies with users on how the web object display..."
- over 6 years ago01/26/16 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Leslie - I appreciate that!"
- over 6 years ago01/26/16 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for laying out the challenges involved with reversioning. We're about to launch CSOD and I'm sure this is something we're going..."
- over 6 years ago01/26/16 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much! This looks great."
- over 6 years ago12/22/15 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"I tried this, but my course didn't launch and the LMS immediately set it as a passing score. This didn't work for me. Has anyone had any..."
- over 6 years ago11/03/15 at 12:45 am (UTC)
Scott Lindsey replied to the discussion Storyline multiple drag objects and multiple target areas
"Wonderful! Thank you so much for this helpful tutorial!"
- almost 7 years ago09/11/15 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much!"
- almost 7 years ago08/19/15 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to everyone who has posted! We're scheduled to launch Cornerstone On Demand fairly soon and I have this thread bookmarked. "
- almost 7 years ago07/20/15 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
"Thank you all for the contributions to this thread. We're scheduled to implement Cornerstone On Demand later this year. This gives us a s..."
- 7 years ago05/18/15 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"That's a better link than I had. I'm glad it worked for you! Scott"
- over 7 years ago12/10/14 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the update! This sounds like an issue we've had in the past with new Flash player versions. I uninstalled Flash Player 16 a..."
- over 7 years ago12/09/14 at 9:28 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! This thread just helped me too. I hadn't had the issue in some time, but it popped up again today. I was copying and pasting a..."
- 8 years ago06/24/14 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"This is great! Thank you so much. The explanatory video is a terrific help. Scott"
- 8 years ago06/02/14 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Christine! I'm sorry I didn't find the thread. Sometimes I don't receive good results when searching in the forums. I knew th..."
- 8 years ago05/14/14 at 9:35 am (UTC)
Scott Lindsey started a new discussion Import Engage '13 into Storyline
"I didn't find a thread on this, so I apologize if this is a duplication. Is there a way to import an Engage '13 interaction into Storylin..."
- 8 years ago05/13/14 at 9:03 am (UTC)
Scott Lindsey replied to the discussion How do you play a single song as background music?
"First, a BIG thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. I had a last-minute request from a customer to add background music to..."
- 8 years ago04/04/14 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
Scott Lindsey replied to the discussion Manually invoke LMSCommit() on slide load with JS?
"Good morning! This is a very interesting thread. Thank you for starting it and for all the comments so far. I'm wondering if this would..."
- over 8 years ago02/19/14 at 9:59 am (UTC)
"Another delightful template. Thanks so much!!"
- almost 9 years ago09/04/13 at 8:37 am (UTC)
"Nice template! Thanks for sharing!"
- almost 9 years ago09/04/13 at 8:36 am (UTC)
Scott Lindsey replied to the discussion Where can you get additional illustrated characters??
"I haven't tried these, but here's an option for additional illustrated characters. https://www.diyelearning.com/products/characters.aspx ..."
- almost 9 years ago08/27/13 at 10:29 am (UTC)