"When you publish your course, go to the Storyline output\story_content folder and rename/delete the mouse click.mp3 file. Something that..."
- 2 years ago01/17/18 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
- 2 years ago01/15/18 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
Seth Ozen replied to the discussion How to manage next button when embedded video is 2220 seconds in length
"Breaking the video into manageable chunks would work."
- 2 years ago12/14/17 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Aside from transcribing the videos yourself, you can give this a try. Re-routing your system audio to mic input will help a lot."
- 2 years ago12/11/17 at 11:25 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, Thank you for looking into it. This is completely bizarre. I'll check the settings again but my data is full on with no restrict..."
- over 2 years ago08/24/17 at 10:58 pm (UTC)
Seth Ozen started a new discussion No slide audio on mobile on cellular data
"I'm testing out SL 360 prior to recommending it for our mobile aspirations and I'm facing an interesting issue. On an Android phone and u..."
- over 2 years ago08/23/17 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
Seth Ozen replied to the discussion Storyline 2 - Not installing in Windows 10 64 bit Machine
"Google the error code. It may be your .NET framework installation; it doesn't sound like an SL related problem."
- over 3 years ago06/28/16 at 2:12 am (UTC)
Seth Ozen replied to the discussion Web object does not display in Google Chrome browser
"Chrome serves https content by default and http (non-secure) content in an iFrame will cause a mixed content error and won't be allowed. ..."
- over 3 years ago06/09/16 at 3:46 am (UTC)
"James, You can use Google's Web Speech API It needs a little setup. You can search YouTube for instructions. Seth"
- almost 4 years ago02/08/16 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
Seth Ozen replied to the discussion How do I make a sound for a button execute before the next slide appears.
"Not a perfect solution but, try adding the sound to the "hover" state and go to next on "click"."
- almost 4 years ago02/02/16 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
"Erin, See the attached."
- 4 years ago01/20/16 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kevin, You're halfway there. You're already capturing the role via a variable. Next step is to communicate it to the LMS. Cheers,"
- 4 years ago01/19/16 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
- 4 years ago01/19/16 at 7:47 am (UTC)
"Hi Sylvia, This may help. Cheers,"
- 4 years ago01/19/16 at 4:10 am (UTC)
"Mark, Check out the SCORM Driver from scorm.com Quote Includes support for the Tin Can API SCORM Driver now supports next-gen SCORM, i..."
- 4 years ago01/19/16 at 12:20 am (UTC)
"Insert your video into a PPT slide, rotate as necessary. Import PPT into StoryLine."
- 4 years ago12/17/15 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"J, Go to the layer properties and uncheck Hide other slide layers."
- 4 years ago12/16/15 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"See the attached."
- 4 years ago12/16/15 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Add a trigger to the first layer to be shown when the button is clicked. Show layer the_other_layer when the timeline starts"
- 4 years ago12/16/15 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Michael, In case you're using IE check this out."
- 4 years ago11/18/15 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Create a folder Put your Excel file in there Link from SL Publish Use Firefox if vieweing locally or publish to CD See the attached."
- 4 years ago11/18/15 at 1:38 am (UTC)
"Michael, Mea culpa. I read xls as xml and thought you were feeding xml data into Excel and I kicked into high drive. You should be able ..."
- 4 years ago11/18/15 at 1:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Michael, Did you: add an XML schema file to a workbook, map XML schema elements to individual cells, import an XML data file and b..."
- 4 years ago11/18/15 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Jason, Thank you for the speedy. How could I have missed out on that! One more question though: What if I checked out on the 40th s..."
- 4 years ago10/29/15 at 6:24 am (UTC)