Shawn Stiles started a new discussion PPT Import Fails After Recent Storyline 360 Upgrade
"Hi All, I installed the recently released update to Storyline 360 and now I cannot import PPT files. I have tried renaming the file..."
- 12 months ago01/27/21 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, I really appreciate your help on this. Turning off the accessibility is going to make the course much smoother for the u..."
- over 1 year ago08/05/20 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, Your video helped a great deal, it appears part of my issue is my lack of familiarity with JAWS. With the help of your v..."
- over 1 year ago08/03/20 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
"I am facing the same challenges that others have reported. We are using the most recent version of SL360 and I just purchased JAWS profes..."
- over 1 year ago07/30/20 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles started a new discussion Translation Question
"We are working on a course that will be translated into a wide number of languages. We noticed that when publishing to Word the text "Fee..."
- over 1 year ago06/10/20 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"This is an excellent concept"
- over 1 year ago05/19/20 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vincent, One of my colleagues is running and older build of Storyline 3 (3.2.132130) so I requested that they publish the course..."
- over 2 years ago07/24/19 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vincent, I was testing using an iPad Air 2 with iOS 12.3.1, but we had multiple users with various iPad models try this as well ..."
- over 2 years ago07/24/19 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles started a new discussion Assessments not completing properly in Safari
"For our post course assessments in Storyline 3 we use variables to track when a user gets a question correct so that we can allow users t..."
- over 2 years ago07/22/19 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lu, I am attempting the same thing with AWS and Cloudfront, but we are running into issues with errors trying to load the files. In I..."
- over 3 years ago06/04/18 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Due to company policies we are not allowed to post content outside of our firewalls, so all testing must be done internally. ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/24/18 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"I am a little late to this conversation. We are just looking at adding Articulate 306 to our suite of tools. Storyline/Studio 360 work j..."
- 4 years ago01/17/18 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, This is not the first time we have used this approach with courses requiring multiple languages, and did not see this issue l..."
- over 4 years ago09/28/17 at 8:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, These users have had no issues with any other course in our LMS, it's just this one instance."
- over 4 years ago09/27/17 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ali, All of the users were using Internet Explorer 11 on company issues PCs. The issues has shown up in Russia, Brazil, China as well..."
- over 4 years ago09/25/17 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles started a new discussion Storyline 3 error: This course cannot be played
"Recently we released a large course in multiple languages to a global audience. A few users are encountering the error "This course canno..."
- over 4 years ago09/21/17 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles replied to the discussion [ISSUE] Korean translation cause Storyline to crash
"I'm experiencing the same problem with the Korean language options but only in the Player. If I leave the player setting as English and t..."
- over 4 years ago05/12/17 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles replied to the discussion How to stop sending 0 Score on a title with no quiz
"For courses that do not have a quiz associated with them, we found that by using a blank results slide at the end of the course, Storylin..."
- 5 years ago01/10/17 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for the response, and for confirming that we cannot add new pages within the translation. The part that is difficu..."
- over 5 years ago06/06/16 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles started a new discussion Adding New Content in Translation Export File
"Our team is currently working on updating a course that requires translation into multiple languages. One question that we have about wo..."
- over 5 years ago06/03/16 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, LRN considers anything not built by them to be 3rd party and their support for 3rd party materials is very minimal. I suspec..."
- over 5 years ago04/29/16 at 1:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, the course works fine on our internal LMS (SumTotal) so this is certainly an unusual incident for me. This only occurs when ..."
- over 5 years ago04/28/16 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles started a new discussion Storyline Compatibility with LRN
"I'm working on a course that we want to be able to launch on an iPad from the LRN LMS. The course launches correctly, but when the scree..."
- over 5 years ago04/28/16 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"Loved it. Nicely done."
- almost 6 years ago02/16/16 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
Shawn Stiles commented on the article How to Improve Your Courses by Properly Testing and Vetting Them
"Testing is a critical element of course development. A poorly functioning course takes away from the learning experience for the end user..."
- almost 6 years ago01/28/16 at 2:21 pm (UTC)