"I love this! Hotspots are so great for changing up the learning pages."
- 12 months ago07/29/20 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Katie! I will use the Slide Master option moving forward."
- over 1 year ago04/16/20 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"I'd love to add the Jump Forward/Backward option to all slides in my course. Is there a way to do this at the course level? Thank you!"
- over 1 year ago04/15/20 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
Sheila Mansolillo commented on the article Using Dials to Design Interactive Infographics #261
"I really like the look and functionality of your example. Thanks so much for sharing!"
- over 1 year ago12/11/19 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"I love the look and feel of this. Thank you for sharing!"
- over 2 years ago02/12/19 at 9:02 pm (UTC)
"I just reviewed a video that is a couple years old, and noticed some policy changes. Having a checklist like this is a great way to self-..."
- over 2 years ago02/05/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"Karen, I do believe Articulate is an innovative product, and chose it for my team because of the ease of use and strong functionality, Ho..."
- over 2 years ago02/01/19 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, you're tracking this request?? This thread is 6 years old and has over 140 comments from users saying they need this feature. Th..."
- over 2 years ago02/01/19 at 3:32 am (UTC)
"I agree with Phil. Teams ask for PPTs. SMEs and support staff have it. I'm not trying to "cheat" Articulate out of anything. I just need ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/25/18 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for your quick response. Can you please clarify for me - are we able to use Review with Storyline 360? I thought I ..."
- almost 3 years ago07/30/18 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Beth and Tianna. I just need help making edits and proofing the file by team members that have PowerPoint. These users do no..."
- 3 years ago07/27/18 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thank you for responding so quickly. In Rise, I can create a lesson and choose the Content type - Labeled Graphic, Sorting Act..."
- 3 years ago05/15/18 at 4:00 pm (UTC)