"This is fantastic. I just changed the cover on one of our driving courses. Small change big impact. Thanks..."
- over 2 years ago06/27/18 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
Sheri Lee commented on the article Tips on Designing E-Learning for Folks with Slow Internet
"This is a great point. We have a lot of users that have limited or no internet access for business reasons. This support the argument for..."
- over 2 years ago03/20/18 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, Thank you... I try these suggestions. This makes a big difference. Now I can publish the Rise with SL course instead of just the..."
- over 2 years ago03/20/18 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same issue with the continue button not working with Storyline content in Rise. I have a video in a Storyline block in Ri..."
- over 2 years ago03/19/18 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"Does the Require completion of a Storyline block work for videos? I want to make sure the user watches the full video before moving forw..."
- over 2 years ago03/05/18 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"1. It is about the learner / user 2. Engagement is essential to learning (it should be engaging) 3. Keep the delivery in mind - build for..."
- almost 3 years ago01/08/18 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Now that the Storyline block is available in Rise I'd like to see the option to collapse the menu by default for a better user experience..."
- 3 years ago10/22/17 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
Sheri Lee commented on the article Add Custom Interactions to Rise Projects with the New Storyline Block
"I have been waiting on this to arrive. Thanks! I am going to leverage this for a course I am publishing today."
- 3 years ago10/10/17 at 2:21 pm (UTC)