"Interesting, it looks like it's no longer possible to move them off the slide. Instead, it looks like you can hide the radio buttons inst..."
- 3 months ago11/22/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Patricia, I believe you can do it using with a little sleight of hand, like so: Crate a True/False question. Make True the correct an..."
- 3 months ago11/22/19 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dan, I like where you're going with that, but I see two problems. 1: In many roles, and in many organizations, it's difficult to..."
- 4 months ago10/31/19 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
Simon Blair commented on the article Load the Dice in Your Favor with These Fun Storyline 360 Templates
"If anybody needs a die roll interaction to plug into their projects, I've shared one that I made. I also wrote an article with my lesson..."
- 11 months ago04/16/19 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
Simon Blair commented on the article 4 Best Practices to Ensure a Smooth Review Process
"Some people might also think that if they have no changes to request they don't need to respond. To avoid that issue, I've found it help..."
- 11 months ago04/09/19 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Olivier, I've opened many SL2 files in SL360 and I've never come across a case where a variable disappeared. In fact, there have been..."
- 1 year ago02/12/19 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"I've been using Google Cloud. The initial set-up is a little complicated, but I was able to get it running by following Mike Taylor's ins..."
- 1 year ago01/16/19 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
Simon Blair replied to the discussion Results.passpoints - setting the value and communicating in scorm
"You can set the passing score variables in Storyline using the "Edit Result Slide" button on the result slide. I don't know about sendin..."
- 1 year ago01/16/19 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
"I've worked around this using the Import/Export translation feature. Once you've exported to Word, you can search for and replace fonts."
- 1 year ago01/16/19 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
"My "go to" trick is to add a text box which displays them all (one per line). Then preview the test and see which one gives you the right..."
- over 1 year ago09/25/18 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
Simon Blair replied to the discussion Is there a way to change variable values in published output?
"I think I just found it. In HTML5 output, there's a file called data.js in html5\data\js. Inside that file, it looks like we have all k..."
- over 1 year ago09/20/18 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi John, Have you tried adding the accented characters directly into Storyline using ASCII codes? For example, if you hold Alt and type..."
- over 1 year ago09/20/18 at 11:06 am (UTC)
"My guess is that the Results variables have different names from what you used. Perhaps they're Results2.PassPercent? I'd check the varia..."
- over 1 year ago09/19/18 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"The Results variables are automatically created when you add a results slide. If you go through your variables, you may already have othe..."
- over 1 year ago09/19/18 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"I haven't done that, but I have done something else which might work for you. On our Moodle-based LMS we just add two activities; one fo..."
- over 1 year ago09/19/18 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
Simon Blair started a new discussion Is there a way to change variable values in published output?
"I've got a project which will involve rolling out the same quiz to an audience periodically. Our tracking systems (LMS and some homebrew..."
- over 1 year ago09/19/18 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"It looks like notifications are still flaky. I didn't get anything for Sasha's question, but I did for Ashley's response. Thanks for jum..."
- over 1 year ago09/14/18 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"Do you get the same error if you publish to Word format?"
- over 1 year ago08/28/18 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"You could reset the state of all the objects using the solution from my initial response and adding a trigger on the button to jump to th..."
- over 1 year ago08/27/18 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lisette, What format did you publish to? I think your best bet is to publish for web. As for getting it up on SharePoint, are you tr..."
- over 1 year ago08/25/18 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, Where will those PDF documents sit? If they're outside the course, you can use links to display them. If they're in the co..."
- over 1 year ago08/25/18 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rick, We do something similar with the %pageNumber% / %pageCount%. In addition to that, we have triggers on the master slides to inc..."
- over 1 year ago08/25/18 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Joshua, You can definitely do that. Here's how I'd do it: Create variables to track the status of each section (default them to fa..."
- over 1 year ago08/25/18 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jen, You should be able to drag and drop the slides in the story view or in the left navigation panel when you're within a chapter. I..."
- over 1 year ago08/25/18 at 1:09 pm (UTC)