Simon Smith replied to the discussion Adding LRS endpoint, key and secret info, into a published Rise course
"Not OP but this is causing us headaches too. We have 15-20 people globally that are not super technically adept and asking them..."
- 3 months ago02/25/20 at 8:46 am (UTC)
"Great stuff, really like the style!"
- almost 2 years ago07/30/18 at 6:46 am (UTC)
"This is huge for me. I've been waiting such a long time for this, I need to do multiple translations of every piece of work and it has be..."
- almost 2 years ago07/03/18 at 7:11 am (UTC)
"This is great, I would rather have had xliff translation added though. Any idea when this will be?"
- 2 years ago05/08/18 at 10:53 am (UTC)
Simon Smith commented on the article Announcing 7 Exciting New Features in Articulate 360
"Any info on translation support in Rise. It's been on the roadmap for a while now and it is a dealbreaker to a lot of people producing mu..."
- 2 years ago03/01/18 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"This is really the sticking point for us. Adding translations manually is a complete time sink in most cases. Would be great to know if t..."
- over 2 years ago02/16/18 at 10:05 am (UTC)